Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen + Adam Lambert - Toronto, ON - July 28th, 2014
Warped Tour -- Auburn Hills, MI -- July 18th, 2014
Megadeth -- Denver, CO -- September 16th, 2007
Queen -- Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 05-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Should've been the setlist:

01 Best Years
02 Bad Boys
03 Gimme All Your Love Tonight
04 Love Ain't No Stranger
05 Love Will Set You Free
06 Is This Love?
07 Steal Your Heart Away
08 Forevermore
09 Judgment Day
10 Crying in the Rain
11 Fare Thee Well
12 Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City
13 Don't Break My Heart Again
14 Fool For You Loving
15 Here I Go Again
Encore:
16 Burn
17 Still of the Night
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 AM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Should've been the setlist:

01 Best Years
02 Bad Boys
03 Gimme All Your Love Tonight
04 Love Ain't No Stranger
05 Love Will Set You Free
06 Is This Love?
07 Steal Your Heart Away
08 Forevermore
09 Judgment Day
10 Crying in the Rain
11 Fare Thee Well
12 Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City
13 Don't Break My Heart Again
14 Fool For You Loving
15 Here I Go Again
Encore:
16 Burn
17 Still of the Night
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-12-2011, 02:07 PM
PhxRocker PhxRocker is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ. USA
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Should've been the setlist:

01 Best Years
02 Bad Boys
03 Gimme All Your Love Tonight
04 Love Ain't No Stranger
05 Love Will Set You Free
06 Is This Love?
07 Steal Your Heart Away
08 Forevermore
09 Judgment Day
10 Crying in the Rain
11 Fare Thee Well
12 Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City
13 Don't Break My Heart Again
14 Fool For You Loving
15 Here I Go Again
Encore:
16 Burn
17 Still of the Night

Shoulda also added "Children Of The Night".
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-12-2011, 02:27 PM
NickLed19's Avatar
NickLed19 NickLed19 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville,TN
Posts: 1,590
Slow an Easy?
__________________
Warped Tour?
Boston
Tom Petty
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-12-2011, 02:33 PM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxRocker View Post
Shoulda also added "Children Of The Night".
The closest you'll get to hearing "Children of the Night" live nowadays is the little "are you ready to rock?" bit they do in the middle of "Bad Boys." I'd love to hear it as well, but as far as I know it hasn't been played live, or very rarely if it has.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-12-2011, 07:16 PM
bennythedog bennythedog is offline
Did somebody say Fair Warning? Lord strike that poor boy down!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Elmhurst, IL
Posts: 195
Can't remember a time either... even when I saw them headlining on the 87 tour, they put it in the middle of Bad Boys... and they're still doing it that way today.... well when Bad Boys in is the damn set list!

John
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Wrecking Crew Wrecking Crew is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepstalking View Post
When I saw them open for Judas Priest on the British Steel Anniversary Tour two years ago I felt like Whitesnake upstaged Priest pretty badly. I never would have thought that would happened, but it did
It pains me to say this since I am a Priest fan from way back but I can believe this. I saw the British Steel anniversary tour on HDNet and they just didn't sound that good, the songs didn't seem as fast as they should and Halford can't seem to do the high yells anymore. Sucks as part of me would like to see their farewell tour this year and part of me wants to only remember the awesome show I saw on the Painkiller tour back in 1990. With Testament and Megadeth (in their prime) opening, that was an awesome concert!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-13-2011, 02:05 PM
bennythedog bennythedog is offline
Did somebody say Fair Warning? Lord strike that poor boy down!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Elmhurst, IL
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecking Crew View Post
It pains me to say this since I am a Priest fan from way back but I can believe this. I saw the British Steel anniversary tour on HDNet and they just didn't sound that good, the songs didn't seem as fast as they should and Halford can't seem to do the high yells anymore. Sucks as part of me would like to see their farewell tour this year and part of me wants to only remember the awesome show I saw on the Painkiller tour back in 1990. With Testament and Megadeth (in their prime) opening, that was an awesome concert!
That was a great show!!

John

from setlist.fm

Holiday Star Theater - Merrillville, IN - 08-04-91
Hell Bent for Leather
Heading Out to the Highway
The Hellion
Electric Eye
All Guns Blazing
Metal Gods
Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
The Ripper
Night Crawler
A Touch of Evil
Drum Solo
Painkiller
Victim of Changes
The Green Manalishi (With the Two-Pronged Crown)
(Fleetwood Mac cover)
Encore:
Breaking the Law
Living After Midnight
Encore 2:
You've Got Another Thing Comin'

Last edited by bennythedog; 05-13-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-13-2011, 06:37 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepstalking View Post
When I saw them open for Judas Priest on the British Steel Anniversary Tour two years ago I felt like Whitesnake upstaged Priest pretty badly. I never would have thought that would happened, but it did
That's unfortunate. Priest was on fire when I saw them.
__________________
5/6 - Rammstein
5/16 - Meshuggah/Baroness
5/18-5/20 - Rock On The Range
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
whitesnake

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008