Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Carcass -- Silver Spring, MD -- April 13th, 2014
Destruction -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 14th, 2014
Ghoul -- Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
Satan -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 14th, 2014
Dave Mustaine with San Diego Symphony -- San Diego, CA -- April 12th, 2014

  #1  
Old 05-10-2011, 10:16 PM
orlandodavis's Avatar
orlandodavis orlandodavis is offline
Rich Haagen Dazs farts
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: madison ms
Posts: 303
Black Dahlia Murder short southern tour.

June 1@ Ravari Room Columbus, OH
June 2@ New Daisy Theatre Memphis,TN
June 3@ Revolution Room Little Rock, AR
June 4@ Eleanor Tinsley Park Houston, TX
June 5@ The Hangar New Orleans, LA
June 6@ Alabama Music Box, Mobile, AL
June 7@ The End, Nashville, TN

The only supporting band is Beast in the Field, a stoner metal/rock group from Michigan. Youtubed em. Not bad.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-10-2011, 10:33 PM
masterguy49's Avatar
masterguy49 masterguy49 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,620
Damn when you said southern I was hoping for some FL dates... oh well.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-10-2011, 11:03 PM
orlandodavis's Avatar
orlandodavis orlandodavis is offline
Rich Haagen Dazs farts
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: madison ms
Posts: 303
Yeah, its strange that Tampa and Orlando were ignored. Might be headed to both New Orleans and Mobile dates if I can. Really got concert blue balls since BTBAM cancelled their Memphis date.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-10-2011, 11:15 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandodavis View Post
Yeah, its strange that Tampa and Orlando were ignored. Might be headed to both New Orleans and Mobile dates if I can. Really got concert blue balls since BTBAM cancelled their Memphis date.
Ouch! I heard about that. Sucks man, we're here for you
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2011, 11:22 PM
orlandodavis's Avatar
orlandodavis orlandodavis is offline
Rich Haagen Dazs farts
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: madison ms
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Ouch! I heard about that. Sucks man, we're here for you
Thanks. Tried to youtube concert dates but its a poor replacement for being there. Kind of like an alcoholic trying to spin his office chair around and around to get the feeling of being drunk.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-11-2011, 07:31 AM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandodavis View Post
June 1@ Ravari Room Columbus, OH
June 2@ New Daisy Theatre Memphis,TN
June 3@ Revolution Room Little Rock, AR
June 4@ Eleanor Tinsley Park Houston, TX
June 5@ The Hangar New Orleans, LA
June 6@ Alabama Music Box, Mobile, AL
June 7@ The End, Nashville, TN

The only supporting band is Beast in the Field, a stoner metal/rock group from Michigan. Youtubed em. Not bad.
But no Atlanta I'd rather see them headline than on Summer Slaughter, but I'm not gonna drive that far...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008