Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-09-2011, 09:49 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
There's this one security guard at Slim's that always recognizes me and says hey whenever I'm at a show there.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-09-2011, 09:58 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,271
You missed out on a great show Wine.
__________________
8/20 Amonie/Muscle & Marrow
8/21 Boris
8/22 Usnea/Lycus
8/30 Whirr
9/3 Sete Star Sept
9/19 Punch (?)
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-09-2011, 10:11 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
You missed out on a great show Wine.
I'd usually tell you how bummed I am that I couldn't make it, but I'm not.

I've gotten a little burned out on going to shows recently, and I'm starting to cut down and go to the ones that really matter. I would have been happy to go, but if it at all detracted from a show I'm really excited about like EITS or Destruction, I'd be very very angry. This way I get to go to Amon Amarth a little hungry for some live music.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-09-2011, 10:17 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
I'd usually tell you how bummed I am that I couldn't make it, but I'm not.

I've gotten a little burned out on going to shows recently, and I'm starting to cut down and go to the ones that really matter. I would have been happy to go, but if it at all detracted from a show I'm really excited about like EITS or Destruction, I'd be very very angry. This way I get to go to Amon Amarth a little hungry for some live music.
I'm not exactly sure I'm following you. So you don't want to go to too many shows, because it may take away from the awesomeness of show you're really looking forward to, yet you're still going to Amon Amarth?
__________________
8/20 Amonie/Muscle & Marrow
8/21 Boris
8/22 Usnea/Lycus
8/30 Whirr
9/3 Sete Star Sept
9/19 Punch (?)
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-09-2011, 10:28 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
I'm not exactly sure I'm following you. So you don't want to go to too many shows, because it may take away from the awesomeness of show you're really looking forward to, yet you're still going to Amon Amarth?
No, I mean that I've gone to a ton of shows that I'm only sort of interested in, and it's starting to burn me out a little bit.

It will have been about a month since my last show when I see Amon Amarth, and I'll have needed that break. I saw 8 in 2 months, I think.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-09-2011, 10:46 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
No, I mean that I've gone to a ton of shows that I'm only sort of interested in, and it's starting to burn me out a little bit.

It will have been about a month since my last show when I see Amon Amarth, and I'll have needed that break. I saw 8 in 2 months, I think.
Oh ok. I get it now.

Damn, that's intense.
__________________
8/20 Amonie/Muscle & Marrow
8/21 Boris
8/22 Usnea/Lycus
8/30 Whirr
9/3 Sete Star Sept
9/19 Punch (?)
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
maylene & the sons of disaster, protest the hero, tesseract

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008