Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

Old 04-01-2011, 11:36 AM
N00B

"Out Of My Mind" charity single

This was in Finnish and some still is had to translate through Google Translator. Linde had mentioned this to me when I had spoken to him at the Daniel Lioneye show in Houston, TX. He just shared this link the other day on Daniel Lioneye's facebook page:

Tony Iommin and Ian Gillan WhoCares project is not exactly nöösipojista assembled. Included are Jason Newstedt (ex-Metallica), Nicko McBrain (Iron Maiden) - Mikko "Linde" Lindström (HIM). The group's first single, is published 6 May.

Iommi & Gillan duo headed WhoCares has announced their first single release date. The band has recorded a charity in mind, two new songs aim to support the Armenian Gyumrin music school reconstruction.

Armenia viehtyneet Iommi and Gillan went to last year's site to see how Spitakin earthquake in 1988 ruined the country had benefited from it in favor of the collected money. Along the way, they visited the music school, who was evicted from a temporary place of operations where it was transferred to the aftermath of the quake. Now the school wants to get again a good office.

Iommi and Gillan have previously worked together on Black Sabbath's Born Again album (1983). The new band configuration complementary to Jon, "Mr. Hammond "Lord (keyboards, ex-Deep Purple), Nicko McBrain (drums, Iron Maiden), Jason Newsted (bass, ex-Metallica) and Mikko Lindstrom (guitar, HIM). Lindstrom is also Iommin Toni-Marie, the daughter's husband.

Out Of My Mind / Holy Water-single will appear on 6 May digilatauksena and a limited-edition CD. The CD version also includes a 40-minute video, with Iommi and Gillan tell assisting Armenia.

I'm very excited to see this hit the states! Makes me giddy
Old 04-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Most of this info is old and posted here before.

Imma buying that single though!

30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
16/9 Richie Kotzen
Old 04-01-2011, 10:03 PM
N00B

sorry hadnt seen any info