Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Fit For A King -- Detroit, MI -- October 21st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014

Old 02-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Did somebody say Fair Warning? Lord strike that poor boy down!

New Whitesnake Video at whitesnake.com

All,

The new Whitesnake video, Love Will Set You Free - the first single off Forevermore, is available for viewing at whitesnake.com.

Nice riffs. The band seems really solid. I can't wait for them to come to Chicago. I can only hope they'll be headlining.

John
Old 02-14-2011, 10:09 AM
This Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennythedog View Post
All,

The new Whitesnake video, Love Will Set You Free - the first single off Forevermore, is available for viewing at whitesnake.com.

Nice riffs. The band seems really solid. I can't wait for them to come to Chicago. I can only hope they'll be headlining.

John
from what i understand they sounded good on their last tour too.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:36 PM

Yes, they sure did. I assume you enjoyed the video?

I saw them at the Orbit Room in Grand Rapids and then opening for JP in Chicago. They have since changed out the bass player and drummer but that move seems to be working just fine. I really like Brian Tichy (saw him playing in a Foreigner concert video Rockin' at the Ryman - which I might add is a great watch!).

There are many youtube videos of the last tour. The only remaining wish I had from that tour is that they didn't play anything from the Live in the Shadow of the Blues bonus disc (4 new studio songs) and the last CD Goot To Be Bad, which are both excellent.

I did get to hear Best Years and Ly Down You Love at both shows and Can You Hear the Wind Blow at the GR show, all 3 from GTBB.

John
Old 02-17-2011, 06:21 AM

You can now download the new song for free a the site too! It's even in 320kbps.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:41 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennythedog View Post
Yes, they sure did. I assume you enjoyed the video?

I saw them at the Orbit Room in Grand Rapids and then opening for JP in Chicago. They have since changed out the bass player and drummer but that move seems to be working just fine. I really like Brian Tichy (saw him playing in a Foreigner concert video Rockin' at the Ryman - which I might add is a great watch!).

There are many youtube videos of the last tour. The only remaining wish I had from that tour is that they didn't play anything from the Live in the Shadow of the Blues bonus disc (4 new studio songs) and the last CD Goot To Be Bad, which are both excellent.

I did get to hear Best Years and Ly Down You Love at both shows and Can You Hear the Wind Blow at the GR show, all 3 from GTBB.

John
I was front row at Rockin at the Ryman.
Four Year Strong
Old 02-18-2011, 08:29 AM

Nice. Kelly sounds great in the video andlooks very comfortable leading the band. I'm sure it was even better in person.

After the first time we saw RATR, I went downstairs and pulled out my old Hurricane cassettes so I could play some songs for my wife. They were really pretty good Hurricane. I saw them open for Stryper (same label - Enigma) back in 1986.

John