Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Vandenberg's MoonKings -- London, England -- April 24th, 2014
Ghost -- Boulder, CO -- April 23rd, 2014
Gideon -- Toledo, OH -- April 22nd, 2014
Queensryche -- Uncasville, CT -- April 19th, 2014
Scott Stapp -- London, England -- April 23rd, 2014

  #11  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:23 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
inb4threadexplodingintoSOADfanboysjumpingupanddown injoyandgettingahardonfortheirfavoriteband
Sepultura and Slayer are breaking up.
Also, bold is no longer a text option on this site.
__________________
Mastodong/Gojira/KVELERTAK 5/1
Meshuggah 6/6
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Shadowswillfall414's Avatar
Shadowswillfall414 Shadowswillfall414 is offline
Was it worth it?
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
Isnt it funny how rammstein and system of a down announced a number of us dates in the past couple of days. Also how rammstein had the hype to come and play the US while system of a down was hyped to come back from hiatus to play shows again? Just saying.
__________________
Foo Fighters-November 16th
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Sepultura and Slayer are breaking up.
Also, bold is no longer a text option on this site.

Cool story bro.



















Edit: Also. The whole "Slayer Sepultura breaking up" isn't really funny but thanks for trying. But it would be nice if CKY broke up because they don't even make real music. Hate to break the news to you
__________________
2/15 - METAL CHURCH
3/23 - Sleep
4/26 - Black Sabbath
5/11 - Saint Vitus

Last edited by Sepultura69; 02-17-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:37 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Edit: Also. The whole "Slayer Sepultura breaking up" isn't really funny but thanks for trying. But it would be nice if CKY broke up because they don't even make real music. Hate to break the news to you
Your opinion matters to me.
__________________
Mastodong/Gojira/KVELERTAK 5/1
Meshuggah 6/6
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:38 PM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is online now
The time has come for all to see the men behind the curtain cast into disease
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,277
OMG YES YES YES YES YES.
If this is true this more than makes up for the lack of Big 4 on the East Coast (well, I don't know about more than, but pretty damn close).
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:40 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
i love cky
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
i love cky
Same with 90% of my friends

They love CKY to death. They tried 3 times to get me to go with them to see them in Concert. Over my dead body
__________________
2/15 - METAL CHURCH
3/23 - Sleep
4/26 - Black Sabbath
5/11 - Saint Vitus
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:45 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Same with 90% of my friends

They love CKY to death. They tried 3 times to get me to go with them to see them in Concert. Over my dead body
what's so wrong with them?
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
what's so wrong with them?
I just don't like there style of Music...AT ALL! And believe me, my friends have tried NUMEROUS TIMES to get me into them. I remember when that carver city album came out and they would blast that album 24/7 around me....in hopes that they would convert me into a CKY fanboy, but no luck. They have tried really hard to get me into CKY, I wanna say....since 2006???

They have offered me once in 2006 to go see them, they even offered to buy me a ticket...No luck

I remember sometime in 08 or was it 07?....One of the two, and I still refused.

The lastest one was the show at the roxy in 2009. They all were willing to spot me my ticket but...I just can't

Sorry bt11763, I just can't get into them
__________________
2/15 - METAL CHURCH
3/23 - Sleep
4/26 - Black Sabbath
5/11 - Saint Vitus
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:52 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
I just don't like there style of Music...AT ALL! And believe me, my friends have tried NUMEROUS TIMES to get me into them. I remember when that carver city album came out and they would blast that album 24/7 around me....in hopes that they would convert me into a CKY fanboy, but no luck. They have tried really hard to get me into CKY, I wanna say....since 2006???

They have offered me once in 2006 to go see them, they even offered to buy me a ticket...No luck

I remember sometime in 08 or was it 07?....One of the two, and I still refused.

The lastest one was the show at the roxy in 2009. They all were willing to spot me my ticket but...I just can't

Sorry bt11763, I just can't get into them
well that's fine and well
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008