Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
All deathcore is total shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommie View Post
Deathcore is total shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltongsmith View Post
i agree 1000% percent Veil of Maya is monotonous shit and should be removed from the metal scene they disgrace the metal name.
You guys all sound super smart and open minded.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommie View Post
Why post this? Deathcore is loathed here, mostly. Veil of Maya was one of the worst things I've ever seen. I hate kids who go to concerts to pretend to fight invisible ninjas to shitty music, and yet at the same time it's really funny watching them fight said invisible ninjas to the 3 billion breakdown's in deathcore band's songs.
Funny shit guy!! Im with ya Whitechapel is so one of the worst things to happen to Metal. Deathcore is so my least favorite, but i am impressed with Veil of Maya's success. And they are the only band on this bill worthy of respect. As far as Whitechapel goes, they remind me of a the turd that i took this morning. The only thing that is respectable is that they have their own headlining tour and are playing at places like Pops in Sauget and the House of Blues in Chicago. Keep it Metal friends
Old 02-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Altars of Radness

What the fuck has this forum come to...
Old 02-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
What the fuck has this forum come to...
A realization of good music and not horseshit.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Altars of Radness

Do you really think that asking somebody to eat their own feces is an insult? Seriously, I'm sick of this childish bullshit. You have made some of the most immature and useless posts on this forum.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:49 AM
How're yeh?

I just think deathcore is complete shit, like it all you want. To me, it exists simply so kids can go to concerts and pretend to fight invisible ninjas to the music, as isn't that the point of breakdowns? and isn't deathcore nothing but breakdowns?
Old 02-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcat90 View Post
Care???????? Nah! Just keeping it real. Sorry i cant know everything about Heavy Metal, like you. This is a site for people to speak their minds! You dont like it, go to a Whitechapel fansite. Ive seen Whitechapel live and heard their albums. I dont like them. In my opinion that music is stupid. It sound like he is jacking off with a cheese grater, while he is "singing." Instruments are ok, i guess. Like i said Veil of Maya has my repect all of the others do not tho.
I wasn't talking about your opinion on Whitechapel. I was pointing out your immature comeback.

On the topic of Whitechapel though, if you really think that you're open minded, you might want to re-evaluate that. Open minded doesn't mean just trying something new. It also means you are able to accept the opinions and views of other people whether or not you agree with them. Maybe you think Whitechapel is shit, but if someone else likes them, don't you think they have a reason for that? Obviously there is something about the band that appeals to them, but not to you. Maybe other people don't care for great musicianship and how innovative a band can be. Sometimes people appreciate simpler music, even if it has been done many times before, or isn't all that imaginative. We all enjoy different styles and genres and you should be able to respect that.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Last edited by treghet; 02-12-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
I wasn't talking about your opinion on Whitechapel. I was pointing out your immature comeback.

On the topic of Whitechapel though, if you really think that you're open minded, you might want to re-evaluate that. Open minded doesn't mean just trying something new. It also means you are able to accept the opinions and views of other people whether or not you agree with them. Maybe you think Whitechapel is shit, but if someone else likes them, don't you think they have a reason for that? Obviously there is something about the band that appeals to them, but not to you. Maybe other people don't care of great musicianship and how innovative a band can be. Sometimes people appreciate simpler music, even if it has been done many times before, or isn't all that imaginative. We all enjoy different styles and genres and you should be able to respect that.
Im happy that you and others like Whitechapel, I simply do not. They have achieved great success. That is inevitable. It is just not my scene and you should respect that. I do not like the style, and i love heavier music. All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Children of Bodom, Cannibal Corpse, etc... For me, it is hard to find a good band in the Deathcore scene. I was simply agreeing with someone with the same view as me on this subject.

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." -Jesus Christ
Old 02-12-2011, 10:23 AM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

I'm preparing an intelligent response to all this tomfoolery. Stay tuned, treghet...

Old 02-12-2011, 10:33 AM
That Guy

Coming up next on CBS, Julia Louis-Dreyfus in, Now It's Just Getting Sad.

Tags
chelsea grin, the acacia strain, veil of maya, whitechapel