King Diamond -- Salt Lake City, UT -- October 26th, 2014
Raven -- San Francisco, CA -- October 27th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 02-02-2011, 09:53 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Turisas opening?
I was under the impression that they may be rotating daniel Lioneye and Turisas but I could be wrong...
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by neck666face View Post
Hell yeah, thought i would be the only one stoked on Daniel Lioneye
wish they would play anything from "KORAR" but its whateves
im sure its bound to happen sometime this tour
Yeah, there are quite a few I would love to see live too like Dope Danny, Roller, International P-Lover, Lonely Road, We Gonna Rockin Tonight and ofcourse the nastalgic KORAR but it may not fit in too well with the Cradle of Filth crowd. Hopefully they get quite a following in the US and then they may throw in some old hits. I sure hope so...
Old 02-02-2011, 10:01 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacio_Negro View Post
Do you know how much where the shirts for Turisas?
Sorry, no. I was so broke from traveling and seeing the shows I didnt even look cuz I knew it would just depress me that I couldnt spend anymore money
Old 02-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Banned Asshole

Turisas isn't doing Rasputin....?

I just want to hear Lioneye play the Viva La Bam theme song. If they don't play that, I refuse to support them.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:15 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post

I just want to hear Lioneye play the Viva La Bam theme song. If they don't play that, I refuse to support them.
I think Turisas may rotate Rasputin in and out of their set throughout the tour as they did play it in Houston but not in Dallas it may possibly rotate with Battle Metal.
You're choice to support Daniel Lioneye is completly up to you they are merely just people like you and I that have a passion for music. I do hope you will at least take a moment to really listen to the range of talent they have as musicians before making that judgment tho. You cant really grasp the complete reality of how hard they work at their craft without seeing them live so I hope you do one day
Old 02-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Banned Asshole

I'll be seeing this tour 3/8. And my statement about not supporting them for not playing a particular song was a joke. I didn't think they would play anything off of KORAR anyways, because of the massive sound change they went through.

Odd that if they're rotating it, they would play it the first night with only a three song set. Also, Rasputin is one of their biggest songs. Really a staple of their setlist, in my opinion.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:17 AM
N00B

Quote:
I'll be seeing this tour 3/8. And my statement about not supporting them for not playing a particular song was a joke. I didn't think they would play anything off of KORAR anyways, because of the massive sound change they went through.

Odd that if they're rotating it, they would play it the first night with only a three song set. Also, Rasputin is one of their biggest songs. Really a staple of their setlist, in my opinion.
Yes, I've only hear Rasputin once and it is already my favorite. The first night they did Rasputin and Battle Metal but the second time they asked the audience what they should play and some hollered Battle Metal and some hollared Rasputin so I dont forsee them completly leaving it out the whole tour but the actual paper setlist from the second night listed Battle Metal so I think they didnt really plan to do Rasputin that night....

and about the joke...lol..sometimes you never know when people are jokin on here...Im used to people kinda bein a bit harder on me cuz Im a girl and some say I have a sissier taste in music which I disagree. I dont think one group is sissier than another I just like good music. As a musician I really respect artists that put their blood and sweat into their work.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:56 PM
N00B

Quote:

The fact that you refer to it as the "viva la bam theme song" proves your ignorance and lack of knowledge towards the band. You're probably the same person that uses the phrase "Bamagram"

I'll be happy just with a 15 second tease of any KORAR song
Old 02-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666ways2love View Post
The fact that you refer to it as the "viva la bam theme song" proves your ignorance and lack of knowledge towards the band. You're probably the same person that uses the phrase "Bamagram"

I'll be happy just with a 15 second tease of any KORAR song
My ignorance AND my lack of knowledge? Alrighty then. Well ask me if I give a fuck. And ask me if I give a shit, too, since you like to double up on the exact same thing.

Last edited by Magson13; 02-04-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
ask me a give a shit
Do you give a shit?

Tags
cradle of filth, daniel lioneye, nachtmystium, turisas