Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Derelict's Avatar
Derelict Derelict is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
I'm gonna go with not.


Explain yo'self.
I didn't trust myself to drink on here, with no last call, bars open 24/7, not having to hand cash over, not having to worry about driving, ie, all the things that normally would keep me under control. I have enough concerts i dont remember, i didnt need another one.

To dextrimental, i couldnt recommend this strongly enough
__________________
12/30 CLUTCH
3/22 Enslaved
4/11 At the Gates
MDF
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:08 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,828
Blog Entries: 1
Fair enough. You're definitely a better man than I most likely would be if I had the chance to go on the cruise. Glad you had a great time though, man. Maybe I'll head down on one of these with you one of these years.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:10 PM
Derelict's Avatar
Derelict Derelict is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Fair enough. You're definitely a better man than I most likely would be if I had the chance to go on the cruise. Glad you had a great time though, man. Maybe I'll head down on one of these with you one of these years.
Awesome, gonna try to go again next year.

And if i had done this last year, they'd be scraping me off a wall in Mexico, believe me.
__________________
12/30 CLUTCH
3/22 Enslaved
4/11 At the Gates
MDF
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:37 PM
BlashyrkhMR101's Avatar
BlashyrkhMR101 BlashyrkhMR101 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 122
Hey did Alan or any of the other guys in TotG mention doing any other tours/shows with the band?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:05 PM
bobbie solo's Avatar
bobbie solo bobbie solo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jersey City
Posts: 428
thank you for breaking this down. I wanted to go really bad. I hate cruises b/c of how little time you generally have at the islands the ship stops at, but this is an entirely diff. scenario. Solid lineup. I think my wife would divorce me however.
__________________
Whitechapel 11/10
Circa Survive,Title Fight 11/11
Jessica Lee Mayfield 11/18
Slipknot 12/6
Russian Circles,Mutoid Man 12/11
ETID,Architects 12/13
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:27 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
I didn't trust myself to drink on here, with no last call, bars open 24/7, not having to hand cash over, not having to worry about driving, ie, all the things that normally would keep me under control. I have enough concerts i dont remember, i didnt need another one.

To dextrimental, i couldnt recommend this strongly enough
Sweet, gonna attepmt to make this happen if I can. Also, not having to hand cash over? What do you mean?
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-31-2011, 10:40 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,470
__________________
12/26-Lil B/Trash Talk
1/5-Cattle Decapitation/Theories
1/10-Sex Prisoner/Final Draft
1/16-Nausea/ACxDC
1/23-Harm's Way/Disgrace
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Derelict's Avatar
Derelict Derelict is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Sweet, gonna attepmt to make this happen if I can. Also, not having to hand cash over? What do you mean?
You set up an expense account for use on the ship, so youre not using cash at all...even the t shirts at the merch stand were on the account.
__________________
12/30 CLUTCH
3/22 Enslaved
4/11 At the Gates
MDF
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-01-2011, 07:09 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,135
Sounds like an awesome time. I understand why you didn't drink at all during this because it's deffinitely something you wanna remember forever. Plus, if you had too much to drink it could've been "man overboard" and that rarely ends well.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-01-2011, 07:27 AM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Sounds like an awesome time. I understand why you didn't drink at all during this because it's deffinitely something you wanna remember forever. Plus, if you had too much to drink it could've been "man overboard" and that rarely ends well.
You never know. Maybe he would have fell in love with an artist that paints him naked.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amon amarth, iced earth, moonspell, raven, saxon, testament

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008