Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 12-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
oh brother....




That's all I said in my post. I never EVER said Igor wasn't a founding member. All I said was that he wasn't the main important song writer for sepultura...Thats all...nothing more nothing less BRO.....EVERYONE Already knows that he was a founding member You don't even have to listen to the band to know that, that's a known fact





Wait...were we arguing????

I thought we were just having a friendly little chat, shit I ain't arguing



Fixed
but when I pointed out he was a founding member, u said no, is that not saying hes not a founding member, or do you use no for a different meaning? And fair ball, its quite hard to gauge with people over the internet.. and SIGH..
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
but when I pointed out he was a founding member, u said no, is that not saying hes not a founding member, or do you use no for a different meaning? .
Dude I never said IGOR WASN'T A FOUNDING MEMBER. All I said was that he wasn't the main song writer of the band AND HE WASN'T. Find a post where I say that he isn't a founding member? Oh brother....This is fucking ridiculous.

"when I pointed out he was a founding member, u said no"

YOU KEEP SAYING THAT AND I KEEP ANSWERING THAT QUESTION BACK EVERYTIME yet you still repeat it.


I have told you countless times already that I never ever, ever, ever said anything about Igor Cavalera not being a founding member and what not...

I JUST SAID HE WASN'T THE MAIN SONG WRITER...and that's it...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
and SIGH..
You tired bro
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 12-14-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Sepultura lost the two founding members,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69
No, and no.
Thats actually our precise conversation quoted two pages ago. An yes Im quite tired, im learning a song for a performance in college, however having this, whatever you wanna call it, with ouy is proving quite the respite.
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
No and No....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Thats actually our precise conversation quoted two pages ago..

Here let me give you a better understanding dude


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Sepultura lost the two founding members, and the two MAIN song-writers. And even with that, they lost them at the height of their career
I was saying "no" to the fact that you said Igor and Max were the only 2 main song writers for Sepultura. I didn't say "no" to anything about him being a founding member and what not, son. We were talking about bands that still hold key members/song writers and then you totally change the subject and go on about "The IGGORS"(Max and his brother) forming the band when they were kids and being the only main song writers for the band and I guess you mistook my words the wrong way when I responded back by saying "No" or some shit.
I guess I have to quote it again. I'll make it much larger so you can't miss it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
No and No....

Max and Igor were not the main Song writers of Sepultura. Max has said in countless interviews that he and Andreas were the main song writers of Sepultura and that Igor did "come up with some cool beats here and there" and that Paolo didn't do jack shit in the band. As for "Height of there Career".....Whether it was during there career defining moments it still doesn't change the fact that they where heading towards a bad direction, musically(Roots is a horrible album and so is everything that has been released by Soulfy thus far)

Lets just drop it, this is pointless anyways. Lets just listen to "You gots to chillll" by EPMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
however having this, whatever you wanna call it, with ouy is proving quite the respite.
Thanks...Lets just call it a friendly little chat
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:02 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
This is starting to become reminiscent of the "Get Your Panties in a bunch about nothing" thread...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
This is starting to become reminiscent of the "Get Your Panties in a bunch about nothing" thread...
I know, but I managed to get two pages out of Sepultura69 quoting himself over and over again.. It was fun
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:37 PM
bobbie solo's Avatar
bobbie solo bobbie solo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jersey City
Posts: 428
how bad is it that i still legit like Soufly- Bleed, and want to hurt somebody during Durst's part? such an embarrassing guilty pleasure.

BONES...CRUSHIN'

lol
__________________
Whitechapel 11/10
Circa Survive,Title Fight 11/11
Jessica Lee Mayfield 11/18
Slipknot 12/6
Russian Circles,Mutoid Man 12/11
ETID,Architects 12/13
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
I know, but I managed to get two pages out of Sepultura69 quoting himself over and over again.. It was fun
I only quoted myself twice AND the only reason I did that was because you obviously were not understanding jack shit on what I was trying to say to you because everytime I would explain myself and fix the situation, you would still proceed to keep posting the same B.S such as "U saiz that the igor wasnt a founding mEmBERZZZzz" or something like that and I was just correcting you for every time you said that(and boy did you say that a lot).

ANYWAYS

__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 12-14-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
I only quoted myself twice AND the only reason I did that was because you obviously were not understanding jack shit on what I was trying to say to you because you would still proceed to keep posting the same B.S like "U saiz that the igor wasnt a founding mEmBERZZZzz" or something like that and I was just correcting you for every time you said that.

ANYWAYS

Actually, I understand perfectly what you were saying. Never disputed it. You just took it upon yourself to reiterate me with an answer to my question that was invalid. So I continued to ask it util you cleared it up about two posts ago. It was funny.
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:09 AM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
I only quoted myself twice AND the only reason I did that was because you obviously were not understanding jack shit on what I was trying to say to you because everytime I would explain myself and fix the situation, you would still proceed to keep posting the same B.S such as "U saiz that the igor wasnt a founding mEmBERZZZzz" or something like that and I was just correcting you for every time you said that(and boy did you say that a lot).
Lol dude, I'm on your side about the whole Sepultura still being Sepultura thing, but let me walk you through the whole "No. And No" thing.

When you write two "no's" it implies that you're saying "no" to two different things. So naturally, the first "No," was to what Dextrimental said about "Sepultura lost two founding members," and the "And no," is to when he said "and the two main songwriters." I think everyone in the world understands that that's not how you meant it now -- hell, I think my 93-year-old grandmother knows -- but that's exactly how it looked. Thank you for the entertainment though dude!
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sepultura

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008