Midnight -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 12th, 2014
Satanic Warmaster -- Mexico City, Mexico -- July 5th, 2014
Dying Fetus -- Merriam, KS -- July 12th, 2014
Phobia -- Tempe, AZ -- July 11th, 2014
Collective Soul -- Woodhaven, MI -- July 11th, 2014

Old 11-15-2010, 10:19 PM
N00B

Enslaved -- Milwaukee, WI -- November 15th, 2010

I only have Enslaved's set, as they were the only band I wanted to see. I got to the Rave at around 6:45 and got second from the rail. Dawn of Ashes played first and the other reviews were right, they fucking sucked. I'm pretty sure they were a 7 piece and played some of the most bland metal I've ever heard. Fortunately their set was only 25 minutes, maybe 30. Afterwards, Blood Red Throne played and they were decent. I think they played 30 minutes, but it seemed like they played a really long set. They finished up around 8:45 and the setup for Enslaved took 30-40 minutes. I'm not sure what the deal was, I think their may have been problems with the monitors, or maybe the drums because they were being soundchecked during most of the set up. Once they got whatever problem taken care of, they literally checked the keyboards, mics and guitars in probably 2 minutes. I was afraid Enslaved's set would get cut, but it didn't.

Axioma
Ethica Odini
Raidho
Fusion of Sense and Earth
Ground
The Beacon
Isa

Same setlist, 40 minutes, but it was terrific. I'm not too crazy about the new album, but these songs are actually really good live, much better. The crowd was a good size during their set, maybe 300-400 people, and there wasn't much moshing or anything, which made it even more enjoyable. I didn't stay for Dimmu Borgir, but I'm sure they had a decent size crowd, considering they haven't been to Milwaukee in 2 years, and when they were last here with Danzig, a noticeable amount of people left before him (idiots). But idk, they also didn't have the Gateways video last time they were here.
8/5 - Summer Slaughter
Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Now I am become Death. The destroyer of worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochen View Post
I'm not too crazy about the new album
wat
Old 11-16-2010, 03:58 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroRob View Post
wat
Yeah, I know, it just didn't do it for me, but I can appreciate it more after seeing those songs live, so I'll give it another shot.
8/5 - Summer Slaughter
Old 11-16-2010, 04:31 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Can't wait to see them headline when they get at least twice as long to play. That is going to be amazing.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Can't wait to see them headline when they get at least twice as long to play. That is going to be amazing.
I'm going to go see them on a headlining tour, but I'll be there hours early if some of the good Vertebrae material is on there, like Clouds.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
I'm going to go see them on a headlining tour, but I'll be there hours early if some of the good Vertebrae material is on there, like Clouds.
I'm actually pretty interested to see what they'll pull out as a headlining set these days. I'm sure it'll be mostly stuff from Isa through Axioma, but I could imagine them playing some stuff from Below the Lights or Mardraum. They'll definitely play something off of Hordanes Land and Frost. I'm hoping for some stuff off of Eld and Blodhemn though, which I think is pretty unlikely.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
I'm actually pretty interested to see what they'll pull out as a headlining set these days. I'm sure it'll be mostly stuff from Isa through Axioma, but I could imagine them playing some stuff from Below the Lights or Mardraum. They'll definitely play something off of Hordanes Land and Frost. I'm hoping for some stuff off of Eld and Blodhemn though, which I think is pretty unlikely.
Yeah, I'm curious too. I know from Axioma they said they are playing the second half of the album next time.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Yeah, I'm curious too. I know from Axioma they said they are playing the second half of the album next time.
Dat means Lightening
Old 11-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
I talked to Ivar at the show the other day and asked him if they would be playing Lightening and Singular, and he said yes to both.

Old 11-24-2010, 12:44 PM
N00B

does anyone remember how much hoodies/sweatshirts cost?

Edit: Nevermind they are $45. Setlist was exactly the same in Seattle, they fucking ruled. Can't wait for their headlining tour next year... Left before Dimmu Borgir.

Last edited by vmetal52; 11-24-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Tags
enslaved