Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-06-2010, 12:19 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Anyone have the setlist for Possessed???...
I'm not a fan of possessed but,someone I know who went to the show said he remembers possessed playing, The Exorcist,Evil Warriors and Death Metal. The singer announced one of the songs, I think that song was Burn In Hell.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Metal DJ

I was on my way to this show but got in a pretty bad car wreck. So I didn't quite make it.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:48 PM
When will Jesus bring the pork chops?

Im sorry to have missed this show. Everyone I know who went has a great review of it, and had a great time. Other than the omission of Dirty Black Summer, its a good set. As for Danzigs appearance, who gives a crap. If hes only getting a gut and losing his hair at 50 something, I give him credit. He has 20 years on me and the same is happening to me. What can you do
Old 11-06-2010, 07:04 PM
N00B

anybody have the marduk set?
Old 11-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmetal52 View Post
anybody have the marduk set?
I thought I cleared this up earlier in the thread by saying I wasn't a fan of any of the other bands so that's why I don't have any other sets.

That's also why I put Danzig as the thread title instead of Blackest Of The Black. I'm not trying to be a dick to you, it's just this question has been asked a few times in the thread already. I'm guessing if someone knew Marduk's set they would've posted here by now.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Banned Asshole

Danzig's appearance is important because he covers it up. If he just embraced it, I wouldn't care, but since he tries to look like he did at 20, it makes it very lulzy when you can see that he doesn't actually look that way. He puts something in his hair that washes out when he sweats (the sweat isn't just moistening his hair, causing it to appear thinner.... I was there in June, on the rail, I saw it. And a friend of mine at the show noticed it as well, from the back on the balcony). Also, I lift weights five days a week. Danzig is my idol in terms of weightlifting (old Danzig, not current gave-up Danzig), because he wasn't huge like most of the meat headed steroid users, his muscles actually looked realistic, yet ripped, if that makes any sense.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:15 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodcurse View Post
I was on my way to this show but got in a pretty bad car wreck. So I didn't quite make it.
You ok boss?
Old 11-06-2010, 08:22 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
Danzig's appearance is important because he covers it up. If he just embraced it, I wouldn't care, but since he tries to look like he did at 20, it makes it very lulzy when you can see that he doesn't actually look that way. He puts something in his hair that washes out when he sweats (the sweat isn't just moistening his hair, causing it to appear thinner.... I was there in June, on the rail, I saw it. And a friend of mine at the show noticed it as well, from the back on the balcony). Also, I lift weights five days a week. Danzig is my idol in terms of weightlifting (old Danzig, not current gave-up Danzig), because he wasn't huge like most of the meat headed steroid users, his muscles actually looked realistic, yet ripped, if that makes any sense.
I don't know what's wrong with Danzigs apperance, I didn't really care. Danzig is in better shape than I am and he is 37 years older than me.

Last edited by Indestructible; 11-07-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:21 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I thought I cleared this up earlier in the thread by saying I wasn't a fan of any of the other bands so that's why I don't have any other sets.

That's also why I put Danzig as the thread title instead of Blackest Of The Black. I'm not trying to be a dick to you, it's just this question has been asked a few times in the thread already. I'm guessing if someone knew Marduk's set they would've posted here by now.
Note how i said "anyone" so that refers to anyone who has seen the show, not just you. Not everyone reads through the entire post and if more then one person posts it that usually means there is a "demand" for it.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmetal52 View Post
Note how i said "anyone" so that refers to anyone who has seen the show, not just you. Not everyone reads through the entire post and if more then one person posts it that usually means there is a "demand" for it.
True, but if a thread gets to a third page and you still don't see anyone posting a set from one of the bands, the odds a pretty good that nobody knows anything.

Tags
danzig