Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-01-2010, 04:39 AM
Homebrewing Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicbrian666 View Post
"I suppose you could make an argument that you could sub out Motorbreath and FWTBT and put in Seek & Destroy"

Why the fuck would anyone want to sub out Motorbreath? Only songs I could possibly think of being worth replacing it are Frayed Ends Of Sanity, Phantom Lord, and Metal Militia.
No Remorse, Jump in the Fire, Ride the Lightning, Kthulu, Fight Fire With Fire. Yea I'm kinda with the OP about Motorbreath. Never was a favorite of mine. Even from Kill Em All its pretty far down the list for me. FWTBT..well its overplayed but its also amazing so yeah..

I love the band name.

We miss you Ronnie...
Old 11-01-2010, 02:00 PM
N00B

can't thank you enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Psht, that's not how concert times work. Still Saturday in my book.

Also, this show was fucking amazing. I was in the front row and the singer would put the mic in people's faces who were spazzing out so I'd say I sang about 5% of each song right into the mic, the rest at the top of my lungs. My throat hurts. SO much fun.
I was fortunate enough to be the above mentioned singer. It is incredible to read such kind words from folks on this site. I definitely feel that I should be thanking all the people that came out and made it such an amazingly fun night. So thank you! (especially the couple people that answered the call and came up front to help out with vox! couldn't have done it without you!)
Old 11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by troythompson View Post
I was fortunate enough to be the above mentioned singer. It is incredible to read such kind words from folks on this site. I definitely feel that I should be thanking all the people that came out and made it such an amazingly fun night. So thank you! (especially the couple people that answered the call and came up front to help out with vox! couldn't have done it without you!)
Ah, nice! I was the dude in the Maiden hoodie with the white t-shirt under. You guys were totally fucking awesome! Feel free to play The Bishop any time.

P.S. - Thanks for the water.

Tags
pastor of muppets