Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-28-2010, 12:20 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
WOW...I have to correct you on that one man.....big time..
You must have been to the wrong show then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bakODYnXVMY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xShJnp6cYlo
those are videos of slayer playing the song "Seasons in the abyss" at the long beach show at the long beach arena....wow and you're going to call this performance sloppy?..listen to jeff as his guitars explode right after kerrys creepy intro.....This performance is a flawless 10/10...both videos are from different angles and from different people who were at the same show...but there both amazing quality and you can hear Jeff beautifully...your ears must have not been working that night dude....cause it most definitely was not all kerry king

Heres the crappy gibson hollywood show of them playing the same exact song..like the one above.....all i here is kerry, No tom or jeff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1im3fYNx8E

You can not hear jeff at all....such a bummer...now compare this to the long beach one....HUGE...HUGE DIFFERENCE...jeff is totally mute on this one...it pains me to see or hear this since I like jeff way more then kerry.

Watch both long beach and hollywoods show, there is a HUGE difference....and you're going to tell me you cant hear jeff?....Sounds like you need to get your ears checked..

I attended both of these shows. the show last week totally blows...The one in august will go down as one of the greatest metal shows of my life...that wall of death during Testament was glorious..
get your eyes checked. I typed that I could only hear Kerry. I'm sure about that. I was at the far right side of the stage at both of those shows. When I have seen slayer from the middle it's a good mix, but when I'm in front of only one guitarist, all I can hear is that member's instrument.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:42 AM
N00B

Megadeth are just masters at what they do, they are like the Dream Theater of thrash metal. Of all the Big Four bands no one plays quite like Megadeth in my opinion. They are some of the best players out there and I think getting Chris Broderick was one of the best things Mustaine has ever done. Sounded like this was one hell of a show. I missed this tour sadly but caught Slayer/Megadeth/Testament in August and Megadeth/Testament/Exodus back in March, both of which were amazing. Hoping we get the Big Four in the USA next year. Anyone who got to see "Rattlehead" is sooo lucky. Just saw some footage on You Tube and it was killer. Great to see Kerry out there ripping it up with Dave.

I just picked up Megadeth's Rust in Peace live DVD which was recorded earlier this year and it is great. If you guys don't have it yet I highly recommend it.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunSilentRunDeep View Post
Megadeth are just masters at what they do, they are like the Dream Theater of thrash metal. Of all the Big Four bands no one plays quite like Megadeth in my opinion. They are some of the best players out there and I think getting Chris Broderick was one of the best things Mustaine has ever done. Sounded like this was one hell of a show. I missed this tour sadly but caught Slayer/Megadeth/Testament in August and Megadeth/Testament/Exodus back in March, both of which were amazing. Hoping we get the Big Four in the USA next year. Anyone who got to see "Rattlehead" is sooo lucky. Just saw some footage on You Tube and it was killer. Great to see Kerry out there ripping it up with Dave.

I just picked up Megadeth's Rust in Peace live DVD which was recorded earlier this year and it is great. If you guys don't have it yet I highly recommend it.
I was at that show and indeed it was epic seeing megadeth play rattle head with kerry, dave also announced that the big 4 is coming to the states late next year

Tags
anthrax, megadeth, slayer