Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014

Old 10-28-2010, 06:28 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
Whaaaaa...
I'm not sure how I'd rank 'em. You could make an argument that the quantity of good KD material is greater than the quantity of MF, even though their first two are better than anything King did solo.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:30 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
If I need more bands do you have any suggestions. Ill try any metal band,if they scream and growl Ill try them out as long as the screaming and growling isnt horrid.

Last edited by Indestructible; 10-28-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:31 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
seggjestions
It's been a long time since we had an Indestructible misspelling quite this awesome, thought I'd quote it for posterity.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
I'm not sure how I'd rank 'em. You could make an argument that the quantity of good KD material is greater than the quantity of MF, even though their first two are better than anything King did solo.
I don't know...
Between Nuns, Melissa and Don't Break the Oath I think MF has plenty of amazing stuff, and King really only has Abigail, Them and Conspiracy, which, although great, I do not think rival the high points in pre re-union MF. And reunion MF is not too good, but I'll take any of it over Give Me Your Soul Please.
And even then, I cannot possibly understand KD being more than 6 ranks above MF.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:37 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
I love everything by Mercyful Fate and king Diamond. I put King Diamond solo over Mercyful Fate. Melissa, Don't Break The Oath and In the Shadows are amazing,not sure if I would put them over solo King Diamond. Chaged my top ten King Diamond and Mercyful Fate are now tied.

Last edited by Indestructible; 10-28-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Sweet Jesus no. I'm talking about the "everything else I listen to" bit, rather than the favourites. I've listened to more bands this week than that. You definitely need to listen to more stuff.
I've got 62 bands on my iPod and I think that's more than enough to last me the rest of my life. I don't have enough time to listen to all the bands I like to begin with so adding even more is overkill for me. I see no reason to keep listening to more bands just to listen to them if you're content with what you have already.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I've got 62 bands on my iPod and I think that's more than enough to last me the rest of my life. I don't have enough time to listen to all the bands I like to begin with so adding even more is overkill for me. I see no reason to keep listening to more bands just to listen to them if you're content with what you have already.
I don't think I could do that. I listen to probably 5 or 6 albums a day along with some random songs/playlists etc., and if I didn't want to repeat bands at best I'd go through it in 10 days, and I'd get very sick of those bands fast. I've got around 450 artists on my iPod and I still feel like I should be switching it up more.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
I don't think I could do that. I listen to probably 5 or 6 albums a day along with some random songs/playlists etc., and if I didn't want to repeat bands at best I'd go through it in 10 days, and I'd get very sick of those bands fast. I've got around 450 artists on my iPod and I still feel like I should be switching it up more.
Well, maybe I don't get as board as easily with the stuff I listen to. There's like a top 20 that are always in regular rotation. Then I listen to the rest when I want a break from my regulars.

Everyone is different I suppose. Some think less is more while some just think more,more, more.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:04 PM
In Search of Truth

This got me curious. On my Zune:

272 artists
763 albums
6,994 songs
Old 10-28-2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
450 is alot. I have about 85 bands in my Ipod.