Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Cow

I missed Pussy Liquor
Old 10-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
will alice ever play Generation Landslide?!
One of my favorites also. Would love to hear all of Billion Dollar Babies. His masterpiece by far to me.

Nice seeing Pussy Liquor but i agree Zombie set should be longer. Our show is like 9 bands so I'd be happy to get both of these in all reality.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Not a number, I'm a free man

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to go to this in VA. I saw Alice last year but he didn't do Frankenstein or Elected and Frankenstein is my favorite by him. Plus it'd be cool to see Zombie.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 10-03-2010, 10:11 PM
N00B

sigh...white zombie reunion PLEASE!
Slipknot 12/6
Russian Circles,Mutoid Man 12/11
ETID,Architects 12/13
Old 10-04-2010, 12:54 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

For anyone else that has seen Zombie lately does anybody else seem to think his set is crap compared to Alice or even headlining shows in general? Or am I just being too much of a dick about it? That has been known to happen sometimes as well I suppose.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:03 AM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
For anyone else that has seen Zombie lately does anybody else seem to think his set is crap compared to Alice or even headlining shows in general? Or am I just being too much of a dick about it? That has been known to happen sometimes as well I suppose.
Zombies setlist should be a little better. I saw Zombie and Alice back in may. Alice was amazing like always. Zombie sucked. I don't know if it was an off night or maybe it is just hard to watch someone else play after Alice Cooper.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasPriest89 View Post
UGH, WHY IS ZOMBIE HEADLINING OVER COOPER?!?! HE'S NOT THAT WORTHY!!!!
He's not worthy period. I know Cooper shortens some of his songs live but when he's coming on first and plays over 20 songs it makes Zombie look weak and it shows people what most already know and that's Zombie should not headline over Cooper.

It's nice to see Zombie add in Jesus Frankenstein though. One of the few songs off the new album that's actually worth the time to play. Demon Speeding is cool as well he didn't do that on the Gruesome Twosome tour when I saw it.

Still there are very few acts Cooper should open for and Zombie isn't on that short list.

And no 300% Density you're not alone in thinking Zombie's set is crap compared to Alice's. You're right on the money with that.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 10-04-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Pretty nice Alice set!
Old 10-04-2010, 04:12 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
He's not worthy period. I know Cooper shortens some of his songs live but when he's coming on first and plays over 20 songs it makes Zombie look weak and it shows people what most already know and that's Zombie should not headline over Cooper.

It's nice to see Zombie add in Jesus Frankenstein though. One of the few songs off the new album that's actually worth the time to play. Demon Speeding is cool as well he didn't do that on the Gruesome Twosome tour when I saw it.

Still there are very few acts Cooper should open for and Zombie isn't on that short list.

And no 300% Density you're not alone in thinking Zombie's set is crap compared to Alice's. You're right on the money with that.
Ahhh ok good. In the last 11 months I have seen him in Kansas City, Springfield, & Oklahoma City and Independence is basically near Kansas City and its basically the same set. To me it seems like coming off lazy. I like alot of the songs but who the hell wants to hear the same songs and drum & guitar solos 4x in a row? I figured the thought process is if you play at places that are relatively close together you play different songs each time to get people to continue to come. I'm not expecting Dream Theater like where you are conscious of what songs you play and make sure not to play those songs again but more than 2 songs tho...I know that my $40 won't make a dent but I am curious for others if they share that same thought process.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:51 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post

This IS a co-headline tour...

Tags
alice cooper, rob zombie