Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland - September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-22-2010, 05:24 AM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post





I love the way they change up their set from tour to tour. There are songs on this set list that I haven't seen live in years.
__________________
08/18: Alice In Chains
08/19: Alice In Chains
09/21: Overkill
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post





I love the way they change up their set from tour to tour. There are songs on this set list that I haven't seen live in years.
Well, when you don't like anything they've done since Q2K, like me, you're not gonna be too big a fan of a number of those songs in the set. TLWB, RTM and the stuff off PL is cool. Other than that the rest of the set is to me.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Well, when you don't like anything they've done since Q2K, like me, you're not gonna be too big a fan of a number of those songs in the set. TLWB, RTM and the stuff off PL is cool. Other than that the rest of the set is to me.
Exactly. Variety doesn't do much for you when you dislike most of the stuff anyway. There's like a half dozen songs in that entire set I genuinely like.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I doubt this band will ever see any more money from me for either albums, merchandise, or tickets. I'm just so over them. I will ALWAYS have an immense respect and love for the EP and first 3 records, but for a band was almost definitely my second-favorite band 5 years ago... damn how the mighty have fallen.
I slowly but surely started losing interest after Empire. I don't recognize most songs in that list if that tells you anything!
__________________
Blue Oyster Cult & Deep Purple 8-6-14
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:51 PM
bennythedog bennythedog is offline
Did somebody say Fair Warning? Lord strike that poor boy down!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Elmhurst, IL
Posts: 195
Pretty soon, people will be sitting down for the show... if they haven't begun that already!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I doubt this band will ever see any more money from me for either albums, merchandise, or tickets. I'm just so over them. I will ALWAYS have an immense respect and love for the EP and first 3 records, but for a band was almost definitely my second-favorite band 5 years ago... damn how the mighty have fallen.
That plus the fact that they're doing a cabaret type show. I hope their next tour is playing mall parking lots in front of 50 people to teach them a lesson for not putting out good material and doing this fucking stupid cabaret tour!
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
queensryche

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008