Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Warrior -- San Marcos, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014

  #1  
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,446
I'm not sure what to make of this....

... but I do feel everyone needs to see this and know it has a chance of happening. I am not going to spoil what is held within this link, but I will say its not an actual trailer, just a pitch in the hopes of getting this made. The guy who sent it to the website, said he was invited along with around 30 others to see this at a secret screening, which is fairly common practise in the movie world from what I've heard.

Anyway, onto the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUD7...eature=related
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 17,251
Threads without a proper subject suck.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

23/4 Scott Stapp
24/4 MoonKings
25/4 Spirit Caravan
30/4 Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-20-2010, 09:05 AM
evildeadjedi's Avatar
evildeadjedi evildeadjedi is offline
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
... but I do feel everyone needs to see this and know it has a chance of happening. I am not going to spoil what is held within this link, but I will say its not an actual trailer, just a pitch in the hopes of getting this made. The guy who sent it to the website, said he was invited along with around 30 others to see this at a secret screening, which is fairly common practise in the movie world from what I've heard.

Anyway, onto the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUD7...eature=related
Paging Uwe Boll in 5.4.3.2.1....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-20-2010, 09:09 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Looks fake to me. Would probably suck if it were real.

Dragonball: Evolution was one of the biggest box office and critical failures of the last ten years. Why would studios take a chance with this?
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Looks fake to me. Would probably suck if it were real.

Dragonball: Evolution was one of the biggest box office and critical failures of the last ten years. Why would studios take a chance with this?
I'm thinking its fake as well.. It seems an Asian production, Dragonball: Evolution, was American, so if this is made it will be handled MUCH better than Dragonball.. Anyway I just thought I would post it as I am sure most here were taken in by the craze when we were kids, and possibly still fans to this day..
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-20-2010, 09:21 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
I'm thinking its fake as well.. It seems an Asian production, Dragonball: Evolution, was American, so if this is made it will be handled MUCH better than Dragonball.. Anyway I just thought I would post it as I am sure most here were taken in by the craze when we were kids, and possibly still fans to this day..
Yeah, I mean, I love Pokemon, but this doesn't excite me at all. It just looks too awful, and the concept of Pokemon doesn't really work for any medium other than animation.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-20-2010, 01:50 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,910
Definitely only about as real as this, but awesomely amusing.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-20-2010, 05:33 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,554
No. Never.
__________________
5/6 - Rammstein
5/16 - Meshuggah/Baroness
5/18-5/20 - Rock On The Range
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008