Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 08-23-2010, 08:00 PM
N00B

Uproar Tour -- Buffalo, NY -- August 22nd, 2010

First off I have to say that this was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. The crowd was into every band and each band sounded spot on. I didn't see any of the jager stage bands but I did see every main stage band and will post each of their set lists. Halestorm was a great opener and brought a lot of energy to the stage. Lzzy can really belt out those vocals and the drum solo/circle thing they do is amazing! Stone Sour was up next and they really reminded of a Slipknot show (i know it pretty much is slipknot). They had a ton of energy, Corey was jumping around the entire time and really got the crowd going. This was my first time seeing Avenged Sevenfold even though I have been a fan for quite some time and they totally blew me away. I wasn't to sure how good they would sound live but they sounded awesome! There stage set up was really cool except for the creepy guy hanging the entire time during Nightmare. They did a real cool dedication to their former drummer "Rev" during So Far Away. It was amazing to see how many lighters/cellphones where up. Finally Disturbed hit the stage and kicked ass as usual. The intro (remnants) along with the video leading up to Asylum was sick! David sounded spot on as did the rest of the boys. Sounds like the time off really did good for Davids voice. The highlight f the show for me was Stupify but their entire set really kicked ass! I cant wait for them to come back around for MAAW V. It was great seeing Disturbed back in my home town again, first time sense Mayhem Fest in '08. If anyone is wondering about going to this tour def go see it! It is well worth the money. Except for the 9.50 beers they raped me for.

Halestorm:

It's Not You
What Were You Expecting
Dirty Work
Familiar Taste of Poison
Drum Solo/Circle
Nothing to do With Love
I Get Off

Stone Sour:

Mission Statement
Reborn
Made of Scars
Say You'll Haunt Me
Come What(ever) May
Your God
Through Glass
Digital
Hell & Consequences
30/30-150

Avenged Sevenfold:

Nightmare
Critical Acclaim
Welcome to the Family
Beast and the Harlot
Buried Alive
So Far Away
Afterlife
God Hates Us
Unholy Confessions
Almost Easy

Disturbed:

Intro - Remnants
Asylum
The Game
Prayer
Liberate
Land of Confusion
Inside the Fire
Stricken
Medley - Fear/M.O.L./Numb/Voices
Another Way to Die
Stupify
Ten Thousand Fists
Indestructible
------------
Down With the Sickness
Old 08-23-2010, 08:16 PM
n00basaurus

Disturbed rules so hard live. Cant wait to they headline a smaller tour to see a longer set
Old 08-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Headbanger

Cool 1st post man. I warn you now that you're going to get some shit but don't let it bother you. For a newbie you did a great job of reviewing the show and an ever better job with the setlists.

That being said the only thing I saw totally differently (when I saw them) was the Halestorm drum solo thing. Maybe I've seen it too many times from too many better drummers but when I saw them do it I wanted to projectile vomit. I see why people like them but they copy so many other bands that I just can't respect them. That's just me though.

Avenged Sevenfold not playing Bat Country is mind-boggling to me. Definitely one of their 10 best songs.
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther
Old 08-23-2010, 08:35 PM
N00B

Appreciate it jhdeity! I figured I would get shit anyways because it seems like a lot of the ppl on here aren't fans of Disturbed or other main stream heavy rock bands for that matter (I've been checking this website for a while now) but that's cool, to each our own. I agree with A7X not playing Bat Country I was surprised seeing as it is one of their top songs. I was hoping to hear Eternal Rest too but all in all it was great!
Old 08-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Concert Veteran

Good review. I was there as well and Disturbed did great. That's the best i've seen them out of the five times i have. They had a giant digital video screen in the back which was new for them live as far as I know. There were also 3 video screens on each side of the drummer. There were video effects for each song. Combining that with the lighting and occasional bursts of fire Disturbed has more going on live than they ever have. I would like to give a more detailed review but i'm having computer problems right now and i'm posting this off my peice of shit phone. Hopefully over the next few days I can post a better review.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:54 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuhyeah View Post
I agree with A7X not playing Bat Country I was surprised seeing as it is one of their top songs. I was hoping to hear Eternal Rest too but all in all it was great!
first off, great review. and sadly it seems like Avenged has pretty much forgotten city of evil and waking the fallen besides the 2 songs they have been playing on this set which is a shame. more of a possibility to hear songs when they headline but u wont get any rarities. possibly Chapter 4 off of Waking the Fallen.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuhyeah View Post
First off I have to say that this was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
You must be 14 years old.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Few observations on this.... First off yea you might catch shit but no biggie. I posted an Eagles setlist on here so I know how it feels. Can't say I feel about Halestorm. I had the misfortune of seeing them once before and yea... Not a fan. She might have a good voice but thats where it ends for them. Not sure if anyone has commented but Stone Sour not doing "Get Inside" is just unreal to me, instead they are playing multiple songs off an album not yet released.

But on a positive note atleast you didn't title the thread as something like: "uproartour,8-22-10,buffalo" or instead havingasentencethatisallonewordw/oanykindofspacesatall. Still a good start.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:16 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Few observations on this.... First off yea you might catch shit but no biggie. I posted an Eagles setlist on here so I know how it feels. Can't say I feel about Halestorm. I had the misfortune of seeing them once before and yea... Not a fan. She might have a good voice but thats where it ends for them. Not sure if anyone has commented but Stone Sour not doing "Get Inside" is just unreal to me, instead they are playing multiple songs off an album not yet released.

But on a positive note atleast you didn't title the thread as something like: "uproartour,8-22-10,buffalo" or instead havingasentencethatisallonewordw/oanykindofspacesatall. Still a good start.
Well said. Not playing Get Inside is blasphemy...
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther
Old 08-24-2010, 05:27 AM
N00B

People get made fun of more for their inability to construct sentences, writing in one long paragraph, and being unable to format correctly than for the bands they listen to. So yeah, good first post.

Tags
avenged sevenfold, disturbed, halestorm, stone sour