It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014
Battlecross -- Westland, MI -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-31-2010, 08:38 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
Pshh, an encore? At my date after Detroit Rock City they turned all the lights off for 15 seconds then Paul said they were about to do the longest encore ever

The Pittsburgh show was kind of fun, but I didn't find it to be that impressive.

Oh, and Paul Stanley is so goddamned annoying
Are you sure he didn't say it like this...

"Hey there people. Are you ready for the longest encore EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrAHH HHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

*audience shouting*

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRAHHHHRRRRRAHHHRRRRAHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR? This next one's called....BETH!!!"
Old 07-31-2010, 08:40 PM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post

"Hey there people. Are you ready for the longest encore EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrAHH HHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

*audience shouting*

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRAHHHHRRRRRAHHHRRRRAHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR? This next one's called....BETH!!!"
There's actually a very good chance that that is exactly how it went down

Every time he talked, I was just thinking "Play another song, please." In all honesty, I don't know if anyone agrees with me about this, but he KIND OF reminded me of Michael Jackson
Old 08-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Just typing this here because I don't like noob under my name....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post

*audience shouting*

Haha! Would love to hear him say the "Next one's called Beth" line, in all seriousness for me in terms of frontmen it's hard to top Stanley. Sure he has moments that would make me think twice in saying that but for the most part though he is the perfect ringleader.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Music? Yeah... it's my life.

I have 2 questions about this tour, since I am going on Saturday!

1. How is MDD as a show opener? To me, it doesn't have that "kick in the balls" feeling that a good opener should.

2. What time does Kiss come on? I have heard that the opening bands realllly suck ass big time!
5/1-3 Beale St Music Festival
Old 08-19-2010, 01:04 PM
N00B

What is the situation with the opening act(s)? Are they any good? What time does Kiss take the stage?

Tags
kiss