Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Arch Enemy and Kreator -- Baltimore, MD -- October 23rd, 2014
Mastodon -- Kansas City, MO -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Milwaukee, WI -- October 20th, 2014
Fit For A King -- Detroit, MI -- October 21st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 08-16-2010, 04:53 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
oh howd id kill for that.
I saw him perform Toxic Waltz with them in February

Skeletonwitch also played Crushed Beyond Dust and one other song that I can't remember.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 08-16-2010, 05:07 PM
stevepwn stevepwn is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: killadelphia
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
I saw him perform Toxic Waltz with them in February

Skeletonwitch also played Crushed Beyond Dust and one other song that I can't remember.
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 08-16-2010, 08:45 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,745
Skeletonwitch played a good 6 songs actually. They Opened with Submit to the suffering and then I just forget the rest sorry.

Oh and Nat, I saw all of Bonded by Blood live.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 08-16-2010, 10:04 PM
stevepwn stevepwn is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: killadelphia
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Skeletonwitch played a good 6 songs actually. They Opened with Submit to the suffering and then I just forget the rest sorry.

Oh and Nat, I saw all of Bonded by Blood live.
thanks i love that song
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 08-17-2010, 06:14 AM
Elvenking Elvenking is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 177
I was lucky enough to go to a meet and great with metal mike last night. Sadly, there were two of us there! TWO! Don't Understand this considering the place had dollar tacos and half price tap beer (they have like 40 different taps). Anyway I did ask him how come the band did not play any Priest as he said he would. Got the story of becuase this time around he is in both bands and wants to show more Halford to the world, but is thinking about doing a song or two. So Mike being the great guy he is, told us to pick two songs that we think would be cool to see. I picked Genocide and Jawbreaker, he really liked the jawbreaker idea. SOOOO Hopefully he runs the ideas to rob and they play them!
__________________
Never enough shows
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 08-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Oh and Nat, I saw all of Bonded by Blood live.
Good boy.

*pats turtle's head*

__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 08-17-2010, 09:39 AM
marker marker is offline
somebody somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvenking View Post
I was lucky enough to go to a meet and great with metal mike last night. Sadly, there were two of us there! TWO! Don't Understand this considering the place had dollar tacos and half price tap beer (they have like 40 different taps). Anyway I did ask him how come the band did not play any Priest as he said he would. Got the story of becuase this time around he is in both bands and wants to show more Halford to the world, but is thinking about doing a song or two. So Mike being the great guy he is, told us to pick two songs that we think would be cool to see. I picked Genocide and Jawbreaker, he really liked the jawbreaker idea. SOOOO Hopefully he runs the ideas to rob and they play them!
Never Satisfied is Priest,it's from their first album Rocka Rolla
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 08-17-2010, 10:26 AM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
Never Satisfied is Priest,it's from their first album Rocka Rolla
So it's not Priest then
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Good boy.

*pats turtle's head*

Idk whether to take that as an insult or compliment!

__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 08-17-2010, 01:25 PM
b_halperin b_halperin is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,513
was real baked, mite be out of order. was a fantastic day

skeletonwitch:

submit to the suffering
the despoiler of human life (im pretty sure)
blinding black rage
upon wings of black
strangled by unseen hands
beyond the permafrost
crushed beyond dust
within my blood
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
black label society, exodus, halford, motley crue, ozzy osbourne

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:51 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008