Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

Old 08-11-2010, 06:27 AM
A Pathetic. Excuse. For a Human Being.

I didn't really read most of the comments because they're gayer than 10 adam lamberts but I'll leave you with this:

This is a list of albums that I typed up. I could probably list 200 more if I wanted to. Before you post shit like "how is this not on here" or "why..." or "what..." consider this:

1. It's my list and I can do whatever the fuck I want which means if it says in the description "no melodeath will be on here" you would have to be a complete moron to expect melodeath to be on there. Even ATG. Am I saying ATG sucks? No. I just said I wasn't listing MD. No need to get your tampon twisted.
3. It's not a list of be-all-end-all metal. My intention is to put out there some old-school DM that I think people would like with the hopes of people discovering some stuff they weren't into before. Again, allow me to reiterate that I'm not listing the only good metal albums, it was just a stream of consciousness post. So chill out you fucking marys.

So, if you want to point to an album and argue (with somebody else of course, I'm not into that) that it sucks. Go ahead. But saying gay shit like "how is this not on there" is pretty fucking stupid. It would be like me asking you why you have such a small dick: it was just born that way
Old 08-11-2010, 10:21 AM
things are more than just what you see

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigMySpanky View Post
I didn't really read most of the comments because they're gayer than 10 adam lamberts but I'll leave you with this:

This is a list of albums that I typed up. I could probably list 200 more if I wanted to. Before you post shit like "how is this not on here" or "why..." or "what..." consider this:

1. It's my list and I can do whatever the fuck I want which means if it says in the description "no melodeath will be on here" you would have to be a complete moron to expect melodeath to be on there. Even ATG. Am I saying ATG sucks? No. I just said I wasn't listing MD. No need to get your tampon twisted.
3. It's not a list of be-all-end-all metal. My intention is to put out there some old-school DM that I think people would like with the hopes of people discovering some stuff they weren't into before. Again, allow me to reiterate that I'm not listing the only good metal albums, it was just a stream of consciousness post. So chill out you fucking marys.

So, if you want to point to an album and argue (with somebody else of course, I'm not into that) that it sucks. Go ahead. But saying gay shit like "how is this not on there" is pretty fucking stupid. It would be like me asking you why you have such a small dick: it was just born that way
who peaed in your fucking wheaties dude? chill the fuck out. you don't take criticism real well do you?

9/21: Uproar Festival
Old 08-11-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession

It's a fucking cool list, I'm not sure how I missed this when it came around.
You are probably the only person to throw Mortuary Drape on a list on here, so that makes this better than 99% of the rest. There's a lot of obscure stuff I'd put in but as a whole it really hits all the bases.

Also- Heartwork isn't close to being the best Carcass album. It's an awesome album, but the second to least good (Swansong being the obvious holder of that title.)
And Opeth is not death metal, they are just bad metal.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:25 PM
welp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
And Opeth is not death metal, they are just bad metal.
Go fuck yourself.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Banned Asshole

How about that live Pantera album....great shit!
Old 08-13-2010, 06:34 AM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
Go fuck yourself.
This.