Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014
Battlecross -- Westland, MI -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 08-08-2010, 03:37 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
I did so what's the story with CZW?
They are the best indy wrestling out there IMO. Their wrestling is second only to ROH and they have the best deathmatches. They are the new ECW.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
They are the best indy wrestling out there IMO. Their wrestling is second only to ROH and they have the best deathmatches. They are the new ECW.
Nothing is the new ECW and nothing ever will be. If CZW was their influence would've been felt thoughout the wrestling world by now. It only took ECW about 2 or 3 years to make an impact and get noticed. CZW has been around 10 years now and hasn't had the impact that ECW did. But i'll give them credit that they're running their company smarter than ECW. They found their fanbase and they're sticking with pleasing them. ECW biggest fault was trying to take their format to a national stage and not everyone likes that style. If they had stuck with what they had and never got the national TV deal with TNN they'd probably still be around now.

I watched the link you posted what's up with all the skrawny looking motherfuckers in CZW? I have a hard enough time buying that Rey Mysterio can beat anybody and most of those guys don't look any bigger than that.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:07 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Nothing is the new ECW and nothing ever will be.

I watched the link you posted what's up with all the skrawny looking motherfuckers in CZW? I have a hard enough time buying that Rey Mysterio can beat anybody and most of those guys don't look any bigger than that.
Yeah true, but they are the closest thing out there to ECW.

And, if you want to see big buff guys, watch the WWE. If you want great wrestling, it shouldnt matter what their body types are. I mean, well maybe your into that stuff, i'm not.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Exit quickly or feel the sting of the pimp hand.

Ah. I've been away for a while, but it's good to see that the vital issues of our day are still being confronted boldly here at MetalSetLists.

Even better to see that motherfuckers are keeping the phrase "gay ass music" alive, and still rewriting band names in clever homophobic puns. "Blowjob for a Cockboy." Ho ho ho. Metalheads are like so sophisticated.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Yeah true, but they are the closest thing out there to ECW.

And, if you want to see big buff guys, watch the WWE. If you want great wrestling, it shouldnt matter what their body types are. I mean, well maybe your into that stuff, i'm not.
Did you catch the TNA ppv last night? It was supposed to
be like the last hoorah for all the old guys from ECW.