Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-21-2010, 08:53 PM
N00B

So the North American Final Frontier leg is over. I wonder if they'll spice up the set at all for the European leg. I think it'd be pretty lame if they dropped a ton of newer songs for older ones, and I'd be pretty jealous if they pulled out songs like Rainmaker or Dream of Mirrors. I can't wait for the next time the band strolls through Arizona. Until then, I guess I'll have The Final Frontier to keep me busy come August.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:46 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastulio_ View Post
So the North American Final Frontier leg is over. I wonder if they'll spice up the set at all for the European leg. I think it'd be pretty lame if they dropped a ton of newer songs for older ones, and I'd be pretty jealous if they pulled out songs like Rainmaker or Dream of Mirrors. I can't wait for the next time the band strolls through Arizona. Until then, I guess I'll have The Final Frontier to keep me busy come August.
I think a lot of new songs will enter the european set. They played a lot of songs from the US set a lot over the last years in Europe. The final frontier itself i'm sure they will play. I dont think they will only play el dorado as a new song. I'm goning to see them on august 19 Pukkelpop Belgium, 3 days after the new album is out. I hope Maiden will play a full set as they will not headline the festival that day, Placebo will . I can't wait to see the timetable.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:15 PM
In Search of Truth

A few pictures from the show:

Old 07-22-2010, 12:18 PM
In Search of Truth

A few pictures from throughout the day:

Car before leaving home:

Bunch of flags: (Irritated Trout on the left, if anyone remembers TheClansman1114, he is in the middle)

From left to right: Irritated Trout, me, and Butcher of Birth:
Old 07-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Also, it's very inaccurate to bitch about support in the mindset that "if they weren't here, Maiden would be playing".
I think you heard me saying that haha. I was referring to a Henry Rollins stand-up clip where he was talking about Maiden fans. DT was good live, I feel they picked songs that didn't drag on and on. But yeah, we got screwed hard over the paper-less system.

Henry Rollins on Iron Maiden
Old 07-22-2010, 01:35 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
I think you heard me saying that haha. I was referring to a Henry Rollins stand-up clip where he was talking about Maiden fans. DT was good live, I feel they picked songs that didn't drag on and on. But yeah, we got screwed hard over the paper-less system.

Henry Rollins on Iron Maiden
Nah, I knew exactly what you were talking about, I've seen that video and laughed quite a bit at it. I heard a lot of other people talking like that seriously though.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Nah, I knew exactly what you were talking about, I've seen that video and laughed quite a bit at it. I heard a lot of other people talking like that seriously though.
Oh wow... Then that is not cool. I mean who is really complaining when at least it wasn't Lauren Harris...
Old 07-22-2010, 04:39 PM
I can't stop thinking big

In hindsight, I'm pretty happy that DTE didn't have a pit....this paperless ticket policy never seems to work. Which is not a surprise, it's flawed as fuck.

I'm sorry that the crowd is getting in the way of enjoying the band...that shouldn't happen.
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Old 07-23-2010, 08:49 AM
N00B

paperless tix sucks!!!!

you were right, paperless tix suck!!!! i bought 2 diffrent sets of tix for the show in phoenix, and the machine keep printing just one of the purchase. the keep passing and passing my credit card in their machines and NNOOO other tickets (i was afraid it could be freezed by the company). then the girl took my credit card an go to the box office. i lost time and at the end they just gime a little shitty piece of paper like a meat price ticket. it looks succky next to my other maiden concert tix. paperless was used to prevent scalpers, but the arena have so many scalpers around. i dont understand

Tags
dream theater, iron maiden