Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 07-11-2010, 09:07 AM
bobisdead911 bobisdead911 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Stoney Creek, ON, CA
Posts: 136
Seriously if you have a problem with what I'm posting or like, then you can fuck right off! You don't have to say anything, I don't give a fuck whether you like it or not, if you like those shit bands, then you go see them and post them yourself, don't bitch at me because I didn't watch the bands that YOU like. Furthermore, it's not "being taken over" by those bands, it's actually the first time metal has even been on a Warped Tour, so get your fucking facts straight, it's usually emo shit like A Day to Remember and cry me a river shit like that, and thank god THEY weren't on it.
__________________
8/8 - I Declare War/Molotov Solution
8/9 - Summer Slaughter
8/13 - Blind Witness
9/16 - Parkway Drive
9/24 - Crush Em All
12/7 - BTBAM/AAL

Last edited by bobisdead911; 07-11-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-11-2010, 09:08 AM
bobisdead911 bobisdead911 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Stoney Creek, ON, CA
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLRedWing13 View Post
That Nirvana song isn't shitty....
well I dont like them so to me it is..
__________________
8/8 - I Declare War/Molotov Solution
8/9 - Summer Slaughter
8/13 - Blind Witness
9/16 - Parkway Drive
9/24 - Crush Em All
12/7 - BTBAM/AAL
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-11-2010, 09:54 AM
evildeadjedi's Avatar
evildeadjedi evildeadjedi is offline
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisdead911 View Post
Seriously if you have a problem with what I'm posting or like, then you can fuck right off! You don't have to say anything, I don't give a fuck whether you like it or not, if you like those shit bands, then you go see them and post them yourself, don't bitch at me because I didn't watch the bands that YOU like. Furthermore, it's not "being taken over" by those bands, it's actually the first time metal has even been on a Warped Tour, so get your fucking facts straight, it's usually emo shit like A Day to Remember and cry me a river shit like that, and thank god THEY weren't on it.
Actually, you're wrong there has been metal prior to the deathcore and math metal avant garde stuff of DEP of this year.

Body Count (rap metal but with balls)
Black Tide
Underoath (christian metal count?)
Limp Bizkit (nu)
Sevendust (nu)
Deftones (nu)
Godsmack (nu)
Every time I die (core)
Killswitch Engage (core)
Rollins Band (tough call)
Andrew WK (party)
Avenged Sevenfold (core)
Bullet for My Valentine (core)
Valient Thorr

Last edited by evildeadjedi; 07-11-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-11-2010, 11:55 AM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Face To Face, FEAR, Cobra Skulls, Bouncing Souls, and Polar Bear Club are playing this tour. And you're seeing this fucking shit instead? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Only going for DEP, AWK and Sum 41(for nostalgia) but Thanks! Hopefully these bands have some at least decent sets as opposed to the shit I was going to check out just to torture myself.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-11-2010, 12:42 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,303
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisdead911 View Post
um...no.
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-11-2010, 12:43 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,303
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisdead911 View Post
those shit bands


And we want real punk on Warped Tour, not metal. Duhhhhhhhhh
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-11-2010, 03:51 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisdead911 View Post
well I dont like them so to me it is..
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-11-2010, 03:55 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisdead911 View Post
Seriously if you have a problem with what I'm posting or like, then you can fuck right off! You don't have to say anything, I don't give a fuck whether you like it or not, if you like those shit bands, then you go see them and post them yourself, don't bitch at me because I didn't watch the bands that YOU like. Furthermore, it's not "being taken over" by those bands, it's actually the first time metal has even been on a Warped Tour, so get your fucking facts straight, it's usually emo shit like A Day to Remember and cry me a river shit like that, and thank god THEY weren't on it.
*fart noise*

And yes, it is "being taken over." There's obviously always been shitty bands on the tour; you can't have a huge festival like this without a few duds. But Warped Tour started out as a way to showcase new punk bands and get their names out there. Nowadays, it's all about getting as much money as possible from retarded teenagers who buy 3Oh!3 shirts with their mommy's credit card at Hot Topic.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"

Last edited by powerslave_85; 07-11-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-11-2010, 06:35 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is online now
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
wanna meet up? :3
Yea sure let's see if we can get that to work out.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
Body Count (rap metal but with balls)
BODY COUNT BODY MOTHAFUCKIN COUNT
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
emmure, every time i die, parkway drive, the dillinger escape plan, whitechapel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008