Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014

Old 07-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
<thread>

Nat is just butthurt because LeBron is leaving the Cavs.

</thread>
We'll see. The anouncement is coming tonight on ESPN at 9:00 (EST).
Old 07-08-2010, 01:28 PM
welp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
I wouldn't quite call Reign In Blood "Reign In Filler" but it is the most overrated metal album of all time.
British Steel would like a word with you.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
I wouldn't quite call Reign In Blood "Reign In Filler" but it is the most overrated metal album of all time.
watch out for jhdeity!
Old 07-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Headbanger

Reign in Blood is the best album ever made and LeBron has single handedly ruined what little interest I had in the NBGeigh. The Wiz get John Wall and I have thiiiiis much interest and it's gone now.

They colluded a month ago and are all going to Miami and will still lose to the Lakers and we'll all laugh. Cheaters never prosper. Kobe rapes a girl and will be seen as a hero while LeBron is villified for years and years. hahaha What a joke!

Next to anyone who says Reign in Filler, LeBron is Doucleclown of the Year for 2010.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:00 PM

^ Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, champ. First of all, LeBron hasn't even announced what he's going to do yet. Even if he does leave - and trust me when I tell you that I will be one of many who would be extremely disappointed to see that happen - how does that make him a doucheclown? It depends on what his motives are, doesn't it? How could you possibly claim to know what those are?

I'm also puzzled because when you say he will be vilified, it almost sounds like you're sympathizing with him, but then you join in the roasting by calling him names before he's even made a move. You're confusing me, man.

Last edited by Natrlhi; 07-08-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:02 PM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking

How big of an ego do you need to have a 1 hour special to say what sports team you're gonna play for?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Reign in Blood is the best album ever made and LeBron has single handedly ruined what little interest I had in the NBGeigh. The Wiz get John Wall and I have thiiiiis much interest and it's gone now.

They colluded a month ago and are all going to Miami and will still lose to the Lakers and we'll all laugh. Cheaters never prosper. Kobe rapes a girl and will be seen as a hero while LeBron is villified for years and years. hahaha What a joke!

Next to anyone who says Reign in Filler, LeBron is Doucleclown of the Year for 2010.
it's like i'm back in 6th grade
Old 07-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
^ Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, champ. First of all, LeBron hasn't even announced what he's going to do yet. Even if he does leave - and trust me when I tell you that I will be one of many who would be extremely disappointed to see that happen - how does that make him a doucheclown? It depends on what his motives are, doesn't it? How could you possibly claim to know what those are?

I'm also puzzled because when you say he will be vilified, it almost sounds like you're sympathizing with him, but then you join in the roasting by calling him names before he's even made a move. You're confusing me, man.
Dude, do you really need a 1-hour special to know he's going to Miami. He'll be the most hated players in sports not named Tiger Woods after this. ESPN has devoted 56 of the last 70 hours of programming to this assclown and after he betrays his hometown, shits on NY (which I love by the way) and tries to buy a dynasty in Miami, who won't hate him? Other than the million cubans in Miami of course.

Even been to Miami? His stock and endorsements will increase tenfold. Dude it's 99.9 Miami. If I'm wrong, call me out, but I won't be. They colluded and planned this shit a month ago and the NBA is a total joke for allowing it.

Guess who joins them next year? Carmelo Anthony. Glad I won't be watching that farce of a sport.

BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Face The Slayer

Quote:
Dude, do you really need a 1-hour special to know he's going to Miami. He'll be the most hated players in sports not named Tiger Woods after this. ESPN has devoted 56 of the last 70 hours of programming to this assclown and after he betrays his hometown, shits on NY (which I love by the way) and tries to buy a dynasty in Miami, who won't hate him? Other than the million cubans in Miami of course.

Even been to Miami? His stock and endorsements will increase tenfold. Dude it's 99.9 Miami. If I'm wrong, call me out, but I won't be. They colluded and planned this shit a month ago and the NBA is a total joke for allowing it.

Guess who joins them next year? Carmelo Anthony. Glad I won't be watching that farce of a sport.

I think the whole hour special thing is so that he can kind of..well how should I put this..still be liked by some in Cleveland. I think he's going to announce his signing with Miami, but make most of the special about how much he enjoyed Cleveland and etc. But no matter what he does, unless he says tonight that he's staying in Cleveland, a vast majority of people will look down on him.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:

All I'm saying is wait until he makes a move before you start your guns blazing. If you're ultimately correct about this, it's not like it takes a rocket scientist to see it coming, as it's one of the likely scenarios. If it doesn't play out that way, then you look like an idiot. I'm just saying hold your horses, son. There'll be plenty of time for whining and bitching after the announcement.

...and as far as the ego thing goes, I somewhat agree with you there, but then again we haven't seen what the special is going to be. What if it turns out to be some kind of heart-felt message? How will you feel then?

Finally, regarding your comment about the 56 of the last 70 hours being spent discussing LeBron or whatever - I have no idea where you're getting your numbers but regardless of how much time the media devotes to him, it isn't under his control what they decide to cover. He may enjoy all the hype and use it to his advantage, but first of all, he isn't in control of it, and secondly, wouldn't you do the same thing if you had the opportunity? Be honest, now...

Tags
slayer