Old 06-28-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Casualties? Awesome?
You know it
Old 06-28-2010, 06:08 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

lulz. No one takes the bands with libery spikes and studded jackets seriously anymore, dude.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
you haven't proved anything. i'm not defending Whitechapel at all, i could care less that you hate them and think they suck. but you're logic for saying it's a fact a band sucks is retarded. okay whatever, you think they suck, i think they're good. we're both different people so we have different music tastes.

and whether you like it or not deathcore and metalcore are considered metal no matter how "untr00 metal" you think they are.
You*
proven*
I'm*
I*
But*
your*
Okay*
I*
We're*
And*

Ya, you really passed English buddy.

I don't care about musical tastes. The fact is, they do not have skill. That's all there is to it.

No, they are not metal. Breakdowns are not metal, and that's all deathcore is. Dowtuned guitars, and breakdowns. That does not equate to metal.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Very little "metal" has been at Warped Tour even though there have been tons of different genres of music present.

Body Count (rap metal but with balls) I remember when they played a bunch of people were booing and Ice-T said "All y'all motherfuckers booin, you probably think Ice-T shouldn't be up on this stage. You think I don't know shit about punk rock, about heavy metal, but you know what? I did joints with motherfuckin' Slayer. I did a joint with The Exploited. So fuck you!" After that the crowd stopped booing it was classic! After that they played "There goes the neighborhood" and the place went ballistic.

Black Tide
Underoath (christian metal count?)
Limp Bizkit (nu)
Sevendust (nu)
Deftones (nu)
Godsmack (nu)
Every time I die (core)
Killswitch Engage (core)
Rollins Band (tough call)
Andrew WK (party)
Avenged Sevenfold (core)
Bullet for My Valentine (core)
Valient Thorr

Last edited by evildeadjedi; 06-28-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
lulz. No one takes the bands with libery spikes and studded jackets seriously anymore, dude.
Hey.....I wear a studded jacket....

As far as I'm concerned punk fashion isn't nearly as bad as wigger deathcore/glam metal/scene stuff, and is on par with the whole retro thrasher look. To be quite honest I don't care what they look like.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:48 PM
N00B

I'll be doing one similar to this, except with Dillinger, dont know why u didnt watch them, theyre amazing, dont know if they played. Figured ud be an Emmure hater too.
9/16 - Parkway Drive
9/24 - Crush Em All
12/7 - BTBAM/AAL
Old 06-28-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
You*
proven*
I'm*
I*
But*
your*
Okay*
I*
We're*
And*

Ya, you really passed English buddy.

I don't care about musical tastes. The fact is, they do not have skill. That's all there is to it.

No, they are not metal. Breakdowns are not metal, and that's all deathcore is. Dowtuned guitars, and breakdowns. That does not equate to metal.
yeah because i'm really going to type perfectly and capitalize everything that needs to be capitalized on a message board to prove to someone i don't even know that i can spell and write.

get your head out of your ass. deathcore and metalcore are subgenres of metal. they have hardcore influences so they have breakdowns. you're exactly like every loser metalhead on youtube that views bands they hate just to post a comment that says "this isn't true metal, this sucks, you kids don't know true metal."
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 06-28-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisdead911 View Post
I'll be doing one similar to this, except with Dillinger, dont know why u didnt watch them, theyre amazing, dont know if they played. Figured ud be an Emmure hater too.
they played the same time as Suicide Silence so i chose them instead. i'm not a fan of DEP but i was interested in seeing them. i'm going again in august so i'll watch them then if they don't interfere with any other bands i want to see. and yeah i do hate Emmure but they were the first band playing and my friends wanted to see them so eh might as well.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 06-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
yeah because i'm really going to type perfectly and capitalize everything that needs to be capitalized on a message board to prove to someone i don't even know that i can spell and write.

get your head out of your ass. deathcore and metalcore are subgenres of metal. they have hardcore influences so they have breakdowns. you're exactly like every loser metalhead on youtube that views bands they hate just to post a comment that says "this isn't true metal, this sucks, you kids don't know true metal."
So you just expect everyone to believe you have an IQ higher than 85 because you say you do. Sure buddy.

Deathcore and metalcore may have stemmed from metal, but it is not metal. Just because something stems from something else, does not make them the same. It's called evolution. Or, in this case, de-evolution, since deathcore is lesser music than metal.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
So you just expect everyone to believe you have an IQ higher than 85 because you say you do. Sure buddy.

Deathcore and metalcore may have stemmed from metal, but it is not metal. Just because something stems from something else, does not make them the same. It's called evolution. Or, in this case, de-evolution, since deathcore is lesser music than metal.
you're trying way too hard to make me sound like an idiot. it's funny because i didn't insult you and then you started pulling out the grammer BS and calling me retarded. are you still in high school or what? as far as i know you can be 15.

okay whatever you're too stubbon to realize it's metal. whether how much you hate or how "untr00" you think it is, it's still metal.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X

Tags
parkway drive, suicide silence, whitechapel