Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014

  #71  
Old 06-28-2010, 12:18 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crionics View Post
Hey I like some punk
right on! Keep it crossover
__________________
4/24-Dillinger Escape Plan/Trash Talk?
4/28-Ghost/King Dude?
5/1-Nails/Iron Lung
5/17-Midnight/Speedwolf
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-28-2010, 01:37 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,554
Punk is good stuff.
__________________
5/6 - Rammstein
5/16 - Meshuggah/Baroness
5/18-5/20 - Rock On The Range
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 06-28-2010, 01:56 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
The video of that wall of death is pretty hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwWL1fHzqk
I paused my Atheist for this shit?!?!?!

Everything about that video was fail. Seriously, I did not see a real Wall of Death or Pit in the 2 minutes i spent on that video before retreating back to my Itunes.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-28-2010, 02:20 PM
xStructualDefect's Avatar
xStructualDefect xStructualDefect is offline
.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I paused my Atheist for this shit?!?!?!

Everything about that video was fail. Seriously, I did not see a real Wall of Death or Pit in the 2 minutes i spent on that video before retreating back to my Itunes.
it was pretty lame, but it was fun. from other videos i've seen Whitechapel has gotten much better wall of deaths before. hopefully they get a better one at the Pomona date. also it was really fucking hot at the time. i got a headache being in the circle pits just for a min or so.
__________________
1.19 Nightwish
2.4 August Burns Red
2.13 Bodom
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Magson13 Magson13 is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
Funny true definitions for metal elitists from urban dictionary:

1:A person who believes their metal music is superior to other people's music. These people only listen to metal music and categorize metal through sub-genres. Some metal elitists are so wound up, that they tend to only listen to one type of metal sub-genre. Metal Elitists are usually found listening to underground metal bands and cut down other people's musical taste if it is not up to par with their own.
2:A rude metalhead who tells people they "aren't a real metalhead" or a calls them a "poser" because they dont like/listen that particular sub-gerne of metal. They put others down for their musical taste or if they don't like the same bands as them, they think they know what "real metal" is.

and i could care less that you're saying Whitechapel sucks, i just find it funny how you say "oh no, it's a fact they suck, it's not an opinion, it's just a fact." and i also find it hilarious that you automatically assume i'm a scene kid for listening to Whitechapel.
Oh man, urbandictionary.... That means it must be absolutely, 100% true. Just like wikipedia, there's absolutely no way that the information is incorrect.

It is a fact. I've already explained why, and I'm not going into it again. If you cannot comprehend that, then there is no hope for you to pass high school english class.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 06-28-2010, 03:31 PM
xStructualDefect's Avatar
xStructualDefect xStructualDefect is offline
.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
Oh man, urbandictionary.... That means it must be absolutely, 100% true. Just like wikipedia, there's absolutely no way that the information is incorrect.

It is a fact. I've already explained why, and I'm not going into it again. If you cannot comprehend that, then there is no hope for you to pass high school english class.
it's a joke site in a way, those aren't facts, i never said it was. but what it says is pretty true.

again i'm not gonna argue with you with whole "it's a fact that they suck BS." by you're logic the only good bands are bands who write complicated tabs that you can musturbate to, such as Nile and Necrophagist (who i both like btw), but anything that is easy to play lacks skill and sucks is stupid logic.

and by the way i got a B and an A- in senior English class semesters and i maintain a 3.0 in college. do not try to make me feel like an idiot because "i don't understand why they suck" logic. get your fucking head out of your ass.

and don't respond to this. arguing with you is equivalent to arguing with someome on blabbermouth or youtube.
__________________
1.19 Nightwish
2.4 August Burns Red
2.13 Bodom
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X

Last edited by xStructualDefect; 06-28-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-28-2010, 03:41 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
tabs that you can musturbate to
I had to.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-28-2010, 03:52 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,425
This a really stupid arguement. If you hate Whitechapel don't troll on the damn setlists for them. If you don't want to go to Warped Tour just keep your fucking thoughts to yourself.

btw has anyone found a Dillinger Escape Plan setlist? They are 90% of the reason I am going to Warped.
__________________
5/3 letlive.
5/16 Mastodon
6/21 Fall Out Boy
7/22 Converge

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 06-28-2010, 04:22 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
This a really stupid arguement. If you hate Whitechapel don't troll on the damn setlists for them. If you don't want to go to Warped Tour just keep your fucking thoughts to yourself.
And if someone trolls something you like, don't get butthurt defensive about it.
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 06-28-2010, 04:25 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
And if someone trolls something you like, don't get butthurt defensive about it.
Indeed, you make it very easy for Maggie.
__________________
5/6 - Rammstein
5/16 - Meshuggah/Baroness
5/18-5/20 - Rock On The Range
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
parkway drive, suicide silence, whitechapel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008