Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Yes, he did. Welcome to last months news
lol last i read they reunited with john bush so i had lost interest
6/14 Mötley Crüe (Working)
6/24 Children of Bodom
7/22 Soundgarden (Working)
Old 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

This SOOOOOOO badly needs to come to America! At least I got American Carnage on 8/21!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_jman View Post
now, if they could only get megadeth to play RIP, slayer to play Seasons, and Metallica to play the black album which will be 20 years next year, that'd be even cooler. either that or justice in its entirety, it was 20 years last year.

I would much rather see ride the lightning or master of puppets in their entirety. Personally, I find the black album to be pedantic and only really enjoy 3 songs off it. I mean if were competeting with RIP and Seasons, the black album doesn't hold a candle to either.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:34 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironroses View Post
I would much rather see ride the lightning or master of puppets in their entirety. Personally, I find the black album to be pedantic and only really enjoy 3 songs off it. I mean if were competeting with RIP and Seasons, the black album doesn't hold a candle to either.
exactly... the fact that the black album is their most successful album doesn't mean shit. it's just an ok album. i hate it when people say they like metallica and when i ask them what songs they like they say "enter sandman" or "sad but true" and know nothing of their previous work. that album just marked the point where they turned to shit and they stayed that way for over a decade. i like death magnetic though
6/14 Mötley Crüe (Working)
6/24 Children of Bodom
7/22 Soundgarden (Working)
Old 06-23-2010, 01:40 PM
I can't stop thinking big

Metallica said they were doing around 10 shows next year with a stage production rivaling that of The Wall. We could see a full album performance then....I believe they have said they would be willing to play MoP in full again.
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Old 06-23-2010, 04:30 PM
N00B

uuuuh!!! DISPOSABLE HEROES!!

I Love when metallica plays classic sets mixed in with only a few of there newer songs
Old 06-23-2010, 04:34 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky4502 View Post
exactly... the fact that the black album is their most successful album doesn't mean shit. it's just an ok album. i hate it when people say they like metallica and when i ask them what songs they like they say "enter sandman" or "sad but true" and know nothing of their previous work. that album just marked the point where they turned to shit and they stayed that way for over a decade. i like death magnetic though
That is true to a certain point, but the truths the thruth, Black Album was just an overall BADDASS album, and so was every album before it, and death magnetic, not saying Black is my favorite though....Id personally want to see ...And Justice in its entirety
Old 06-23-2010, 05:10 PM
The time has come for all to see the men behind the curtain cast into disease

I think the Black Album is still a kickass album. Besides the big hits, there are some real killer tracks. I'm glad to see them play some of the lesser known songs from it like "Holier Than Thou" and "Through the Never" lately, and I would absolutely love to see songs like "The God That Failed" and "The Struggle Within" performed live, assuming they actually play the whole thing next year on their supposed string of shows. It's something I definately wouldn't count out. If anything I would expect them to do something like that.

Tags
anthrax, megadeth, metallica, slayer