Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Third Eye Blind -- Royal Oak, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Sleep -- Pioneertown, CA -- August 30th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
Pretty sure this has something to do with it but not entirely. If you look on youtube a bunch of his live performances are up and that's where Danzig really shines is in the live aspect. But if you can catch it on youtube then whats the point of buying a ticket. Especially if you're "joe whatevermusic"
I'd have to disagree man. Danzig strikes me as a total egomaniac and no one I mean no one stops people from taking cell phone pics but him. I go to 4 or 5 shows a month on average and have never heard of this policy regardless of how huge or small the band is.

I could only imagine how stupid he felt after acting like a bad ass and getting owned... but to have to live it over and over again and the entire world seeing it... OUCH!

The funny thing is I forgot about it until all this controversy. If he just owned it and put it behind him it would go away. Being a pic nazi only makes him look more like a doucheclown and keeps reminding people that he got flattened by Homer Simpson.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:33 PM
sheds on white

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
I'd have to disagree man. Danzig strikes me as a total egomaniac and no one I mean no one stops people from taking cell phone pics but him. I go to 4 or 5 shows a month on average and have never heard of this policy regardless of how huge or small the band is.

I could only imagine how stupid he felt after acting like a bad ass and getting owned... but to have to live it over and over again and the entire world seeing it... OUCH!

The funny thing is I forgot about it until all this controversy. If he just owned it and put it behind him it would go away. Being a pic nazi only makes him look more like a doucheclown and keeps reminding people that he got flattened by Homer Simpson.
I do agree that the no cell phone thing is shit but no one except him really knows if he's over it. I'm sure if asked he'd say yeah but then if the cell phone thing is brought up then maybe the reason I think would be his. I don't know. High five on the Homer Simpson line though

Tags
danzig