Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014

  #11  
Old 06-20-2010, 07:41 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,904
Blog Entries: 19
This is so awesome. Adopt me.

Also: DAMN YOU OLD
__________________
10/05 - Macabre
10/17 - Deicide
10/18 - Hammerween V
10/21 - Judas Priest
10/22 - Mastodong
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-21-2010, 11:52 AM
evildeadjedi's Avatar
evildeadjedi evildeadjedi is offline
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Very creative shirts!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:02 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
You assholes were all in front of me at the Toronto gig in March 2008. And I drove 7 hours and still got there 8 hours early!
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:02 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,744
Where can I join
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:03 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
bring the design to a shop and get them to print it?
this




also a big lol to SomewhereInTime72 & mankvill



Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,064
That's awesome that you're going to all these shows. The shirts are great as well Unfortunately I only have the money to see Maiden once this summer but it's better than nothing.

I still think they have a few tours left in them though. Maybe I should start saving up now so I can do something like this next time Maiden comes around. PowerMaiden you are a true inspiration and make me wanna be a bigger Iron Maiden fan than I already am
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:06 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
You assholes were all in front of me at the Toronto gig in March 2008. And I drove 7 hours and still got there 8 hours early!

FTTB, all uf us seem to have won this thing, I wonder why ?


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:08 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,609
Arrow

here is this summer t-shirt !




Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:10 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
That's awesome that you're going to all these shows. The shirts are great as well Unfortunately I only have the money to see Maiden once this summer but it's better than nothing.

I still think they have a few tours left in them though. Maybe I should start saving up now so I can do something like this next time Maiden comes around. PowerMaiden you are a true inspiration and make me wanna be a bigger Iron Maiden fan than I already am

I have a bank account (My Iron Maiden account) that I put money in it every week so I'm able to do things like that, some people fish, others hunt, ski or golf, I go to Iron Maiden concerts !



Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:15 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
I have a bank account (My Iron Maiden account) that I put money in it every week so I'm able to do things like that, some people fish, others hunt, ski or golf, I go to Iron Maiden concerts !



Cheers !
PowerMaiden
I shall start my own Maiden fund!
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008