Within Temptation -- Newcastle, England -- April 14th, 2014
Carcass -- Silver Spring, MD -- April 13th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-20-2010, 06:38 PM
sheds on white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastard_Of_Bodom View Post
What other stuff did they have. Wrist bands and random crap I'm assuming
Posters, flags, jerseys and cups. I think they were selling the back catalogue too.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:40 PM
sheds on white

It was really funny to see people pissed cos they weren't playing classics And you could see Bruce thinking "Fucking California" when no one was the doing the vocal part to No More Lies I am super happy and impressed they didn't play the old stuff though!
Old 06-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Kneeling Whaler

I wonder if Bruce does Wrathchild like on Rock In Rio... - a la CUZ I'M A (WRATHCHILD~!), WAIIIIIIIIIIM UHHH! (WRATHCHILD~!), WAIIIIIIIIIHHHHM UHHHH! (WRATHCHILD~!)
Old 06-20-2010, 07:43 PM
N00B

U
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
It was really funny to see people pissed cos they weren't playing classics And you could see Bruce thinking "Fucking California" when no one was the doing the vocal part to No More Lies I am super happy and impressed they didn't play the old stuff though!
yeah man I mean what's what their last tour was for.... Not every tour can be all classics... seems to me the problem isn't what songs they play its what they don't play. Like last night people loved every song but wanted more and some weren't satisfied.
6/14 Mötley Crüe (Working)
6/24 Children of Bodom
7/22 Soundgarden (Working)
Old 06-20-2010, 11:54 PM
sheds on white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky4502 View Post
U

yeah man I mean what's what their last tour was for.... Not every tour can be all classics... seems to me the problem isn't what songs they play its what they don't play. Like last night people loved every song but wanted more and some weren't satisfied.
Exactly! It even had the words "Back" "In" "Time" in the name, for a reason. After Running Free everyone let out the groan of disappointment when the Monty Python song came on. I get that yeah they still had the stage looking like there was more but I mean you shelled out how much cash and you're still not happy to even see them?
Old 06-21-2010, 08:41 AM
N00B

Anyone Heard the new maiden single live? Saw a video from Dallas and it was good, but what about people who were there?

You can download the studio version from www.IronMaiden.com
Old 06-21-2010, 08:46 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfan19911 View Post
Anyone Heard the new maiden single live? Saw a video from Dallas and it was good, but what about people who were there?

You can download the studio version from www.IronMaiden.com
i was disappointed when i first heard it but after 2 listens it grew on me and it was even better live... loved it!
6/14 Mötley Crüe (Working)
6/24 Children of Bodom
7/22 Soundgarden (Working)
Old 06-21-2010, 11:27 AM
N00B

This was my first Iron Maiden show and I have to say...one of the greatest nights of my life!!! I've yet to see "Run to the Hills," "Two Minutes to Midnight," and "The Trooper" and several other classics performed on the Somewhere Back in Time tour...but I'm a fan of all their material and I'm glad to see the 2000-present songs from them with a selection of classics. I can die saying I've seen the legends live.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky4502 View Post
i was disappointed when i first heard it but after 2 listens it grew on me and it was even better live... loved it!
I felt the same way. I loved seeing Dave, Adrian and Janick get their own solos in the same song rather than have the tradition solo-trade-solo-harmonized melody section (not that that's a problem, I LOVE that, I just like seeing new things come up).

Tags
iron maiden