Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014

Old 06-15-2010, 08:29 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
The new Mortal Kombat Fatality along with Marvel vs Capcom 3 would probably be right up your alley as well. What systems do you own?
Just an XBox 360. Which sucks because the new NBA Jam, which looks like it could be the most fun hoops game ever, is Wii only.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:30 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Wondering what next year's Red Dead Redemption will be. That is, next year's "game that totally envelops and immerses people who don't generally give a shit about video games."
Case in point: I am considering buying a gaming system (The only one I ever owned was a second-hand original Playstation) when I have money (Christmas), largely in part because of the reviews I've seen of this game and that I want to play it.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Case in point: I am considering buying a gaming system (The only one I ever owned was a second-hand original Playstation) when I have money (Christmas), largely in part because of the reviews I've seen of this game and that I want to play it.
Well worth it, man. Definitely comfortable calling it my favorite game of all time now.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Quote:
Just an XBox 360. Which sucks because the new NBA Jam, which looks like it could be the most fun hoops game ever, is Wii only.
Oh okay, well Infamous 2 is a Sony exclusive. However, Mortal Kombat and Marvel VS Capcom 3 are coming to both ps3 and 360. Dead Rising 2 (multi) and Crackdown 2 (360 exclusive) might peak you interest as well. Fallout even though it has shooter elements is by and large an rpg set in a post apocalyptic world. The new one New Vegas comes out this fall. Fable 3 should be interesting if you liked the last two. Rockstar was supposed to have a new game called LA Noire at E3 but they are absent and claim the game is coming out fall of this year (however knowing Rockstar this is doubtful). New Dead Space and Assassins Creed games look awesome as well.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
Oh okay, well Infamous 2 is a Sony exclusive. However, Mortal Kombat and Marvel VS Capcom 3 are coming to both ps3 and 360. Dead Rising 2 (multi) and Crackdown 2 (360 exclusive) might peak you interest as well. Fallout even though it has shooter elements is by and large an rpg set in a post apocalyptic world. The new one New Vegas comes out this fall. Fable 3 should be interesting if you liked the last two. Rockstar was supposed to have a new game called LA Noire at E3 but they are absent and claim the game is coming out fall of this year (however knowing Rockstar this is doubtful). New Dead Space and Assassins Creed games look awesome as well.
I'm too casual for Fallout. Games don't hold my interest long enough for me to play the big RPGs, unfortunately. Looking forward to some of that stuff though, man. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Quote:
I'm too casual for Fallout. Games don't hold my interest long enough for me to play the big RPGs, unfortunately. Looking forward to some of that stuff though, man. Thanks for the heads-up.
Oh okay I know some people like that there should be stuff for you in the coming months and next year. Dead Rising 2 is another title I'm really excited for cause I had lots of fun with the first one. Not much better than going through a mall full of zombies bashing in their heads with a cash register, smacking golf balls into their faces, using chainsaws to hack off limbs, driving a convertible through them, etc. Fighting psycho bosses like a homicidal clown, escaped cons, and a crazed supermarket owner in an armed shopping cart, etc.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Visualize perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
whine more!
You just wait and see!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Just watched the official Gran Turismo 5 trailer. Shit. I might need to get a PS3.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Konami is doing their thing right now, but I'm not watching it.