Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, ON -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014
Battlecross -- Westland, MI -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-13-2010, 07:36 PM
N00B

So upset that the US tour later that year did not get "The Pharaoh" or "The Headless Game", it was such a short set. There's no excuse for that when bands like Accept just cranked out a 2 hour and 15 minute set in NYC. Cut the crappy openers and give the fans what they really want. I will say that the new stuff sounded great though. I would like it if they added "Wake Up Dreaming Black" next time.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunSilentRunDeep View Post
So upset that the US tour later that year did not get "The Pharaoh" or "The Headless Game", it was such a short set. There's no excuse for that when bands like Accept just cranked out a 2 hour and 15 minute set in NYC. Cut the crappy openers and give the fans what they really want. I will say that the new stuff sounded great though. I would like it if they added "Wake Up Dreaming Black" next time.
I agree on all of this, except I actually chose to skip their last US tour for setlist reasons. Still upsetting to me, I had seen Edguy each time they had previously come to the US, starting in 2004.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:34 PM
N00B

The only time I missed them was either 2006 or 07 when they toured with Light This City and a bunch of odd bands. Wish I would have saw it but I had work obligations. My fav was when they played with Tad Morose at BB Kings.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:25 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunSilentRunDeep View Post
The only time I missed them was either 2006 or 07 when they toured with Light This City and a bunch of odd bands. Wish I would have saw it but I had work obligations. My fav was when they played with Tad Morose at BB Kings.
Yeah, I saw that 07 tour. My least favorite of the 4 Edguy shows I've seen. Setlist was OK, the opening bands sucked, and the sound was bad (as often happens at BB Kings).

But yes, that 04 show with Tad Morose was magical. So glad I was able to witness that.

Tags
edguy