Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-27-2010, 04:45 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,304
Blog Entries: 19
Slayer -- Leeds, England -- May 26th, 2010

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=140749

01. World Painted Blood
02. Hate Worldwide
03. Cult
04. Disciple
05. Expendable Youth
06. War Ensemble
07. Jihad
08. Payback
09. Beauty Through Order
10. Seasons In The Abyss
11. Hell Awaits
12. Mandatory Suicide
13. Chemical Warfare
14. Raining Blood
15. Aggressive Perfector
16. South Of Heaven
17. Silent Scream
18. Angel Of Death

HOLY SHIT AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-27-2010, 05:15 AM
petrovar's Avatar
petrovar petrovar is offline
PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=140749

15. Aggressive Perfector


HOLY SHIT AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR
I know, my jaw is still on the ground. They better play it on the Carnage tour
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Derelict's Avatar
Derelict Derelict is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,224
Looks like you could show up about halfway through and not miss much
__________________
12/30 CLUTCH
3/22 Enslaved
4/11 At the Gates
MDF
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-27-2010, 07:14 AM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=140749

01. World Painted Blood
02. Hate Worldwide
03. Cult
04. Disciple
05. Expendable Youth
06. War Ensemble
07. Jihad
08. Payback
09. Beauty Through Order
10. Seasons In The Abyss
11. Hell Awaits
12. Mandatory Suicide
13. Chemical Warfare
14. Raining Blood
15. Aggressive Perfector
16. South Of Heaven
17. Silent Scream
18. Angel Of Death

HOLY SHIT AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR
this set is amazing. Silent Scream, Beauty Through Order, Payback, Expendable Youth, Chemical Warfare, Hell Awaits, and Cult???

just needs some Spirit in Black and Ghosts of War but I'm not complaining. Silent Scream is my favorite Slayer song, after all.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2010, 08:55 AM
the chewbacca defense's Avatar
the chewbacca defense the chewbacca defense is offline
That Does Not Make Sense!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Reisterstown md
Posts: 224
I jizzed at PAYBACK. My fave of the so called 'modern era' slayer songs
__________________
Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2010, 09:37 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by the chewbacca defense View Post
I jizzed at PAYBACK. My fave of the so called 'modern era' slayer songs
"Payback" fucking rules. Fuck the haters on here who say that album sucks. They just think they're fucking cool or something, I guess.

Peep this:

Tear your fucking eyes out
Rip your fucking flesh off
Beat you 'til you're just a fucking lifeless carcass
Fuck you and your progress
Watch me fucking regress
You were meant to take the fall - now you're nothing
Payback's a bitch, motherfucker!


ABSOLUTELY THRASHTASTIC.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
Looks like you could show up about halfway through and not miss much
Bullshit. "Disciple", "War Ensemble" and "Payback" are all awesome. The first two songs aren't bad, either. "Cult" and Jihad" are the two least shitty songs from "Christ Illusion". They could be skipped I guess, but whatever. "Expendable Youth" has never been a favorite of mine, but there's nothing wrong with it.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,828
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
Looks like you could show up about halfway through and not miss much
Yeah. They go 2 for their first 9, pretty lousy batting average.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Yeah. They go 2 for their first 9, pretty lousy batting average.
That's only because you refuse to acknowledge that anything from GHUA is any good, and you are fucking wrong.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-27-2010, 09:45 AM
petrovar's Avatar
petrovar petrovar is offline
PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
"Payback" fucking rules. Fuck the haters on here who say that album sucks. They just think they're fucking cool or something, I guess.

Peep this:

Tear your fucking eyes out
Rip your fucking flesh off
Beat you 'til you're just a fucking lifeless carcass
Fuck you and your progress
Watch me fucking regress
You were meant to take the fall - now you're nothing
Payback's a bitch, motherfucker!


ABSOLUTELY THRASHTASTIC.
Yeah, it's pretty funny to hear people say Slayer sucks ever since Seasons, blah, blah, blah. It's true certain albums are more "classic" than others, but come on, you can't say Slayer have put out a shitty or bad album. You really can't name any band who has been around as long as they have that has put out classic album after classic album throughout their entire career. Everyone has low points...

And yes, those are some of the best lyrics they have ever churned out. August 18 can't get hear soon enough!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
slayer

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:46 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008