Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Warrior -- San Marcos, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
Dragon Of The R˙che
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,424
We must ALL listen to Bruce Dickinson's final radio show-Tribute to DIO!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=140514

Try to tune in if you can!
__________________
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-22-2010, 01:53 PM
JuuKun's Avatar
JuuKun JuuKun is offline
Red Light In My Eyes
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Posts: 2,085
If for some reason I can't make it to Hypocrisy that night, I'll tune in.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
Dragon Of The R˙che
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,424
Wow. I thought there would be a LOT of interest in this.
__________________
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Wow. I thought there would be a LOT of interest in this.
I'm not surprised. I didn't even know that Bruce had a radio show. Also, while Dio does deserve every kind of tribute he can get, what is the point of listening to the show? If you already have Dio's music you don't have to listen to a radio tribute you can have your very own for him whenever you want
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
Dragon Of The R˙che
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I'm not surprised. I didn't even know that Bruce had a radio show. Also, while Dio does deserve every kind of tribute he can get, what is the point of listening to the show? If you already have Dio's music you don't have to listen to a radio tribute you can have your very own for him whenever you want
Unless you're an insane, ultra mega Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, and Dio fanboy like myself!
__________________
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Unless you're an insane, ultra mega Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, and Dio fanboy like myself!
Well, I know there's people on this site who are deffinately bigger Maiden fans than me. But I can make a strong arguement for being the biggest Dio fan around here.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
Dragon Of The R˙che
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Well, I know there's people on this site who are deffinately bigger Maiden fans than me. But I can make a strong arguement for being the biggest Dio fan around here.
Awesome! For sure!
__________________
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:33 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008