Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 05-24-2010, 12:44 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

When I first heard that zombie was headlining over cooper i didnt mind because I knew cooper would be fine and I thought zombie would be the same as alice but thats not how it was when rob zombie played. There was just nothing to his live show. Maybe its because Zombie went on after alice cooper. Alice cooper did so well and zombie couldnt live up to it.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Was this arguement really worth 2 pages?
It wouldn't be if you made your settings to show 30 posts per page like everyone else.

Anyways, this was at Artpark??! I used to live right near there (in Youngstown, actually) and my mom worked for them for a little while.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Anyways, this was at Artpark??! I used to live right near there (in Youngstown, actually) and my mom worked for them for a little while.
Yeah in all my years of going to shows around here this was my first time at the venue. It's a cool place, just the parking situation there sucks. The lot was full when we got there and we got re-directed to some abandoned lot about a mile from the venue with a bunch of other people. We had to haul ass and we made it in just as Cooper was taking the stage. I've never been at a venue where that's happened before and it really pissed me off. Serioulsy though they really need to make the parking lot capacity equal to the venue capacity. I guess that's the problem you run into when they build a venue so far out of the way in a remote residential area. At least I know for next time though.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:23 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Yeah in all my years of going to shows around here this was my first time at the venue. It's a cool place, just the parking situation there sucks. The lot was full when we got there and we got re-directed to some abandoned lot about a mile from the venue with a bunch of other people. We had to haul ass and we made it in just as Cooper was taking the stage. I've never been at a venue where that's happened before and it really pissed me off. Serioulsy though they really need to make the parking lot capacity equal to the venue capacity. I guess that's the problem you run into when they build a venue so far out of the way in a remote residential area. At least I know for next time though.
Happened to me to. I didnt mind the mile walk. That was the first time i have been to a show where the band started just has i walked in. Most shows im there before the first opener comes on.

Tags
alice cooper, rob zombie