Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990
Korn -- Denver, CO -- July 29th, 2002

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 05-08-2010, 01:01 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

The Gruesome Twosome -- Springfield, MO -- May 7th, 2010

Probably the fastest I have ever seen a large group into any concert ever. Line was several blocks long and literally was outside for like 15 minutes. Very well run. Not a big event w/o bootleg t-shirt guy. They were sellin shirts for $15-20. Wish I had more $ to burn. Oh well. 1 disgusting sight was some guy preaching to us about Church / Religon, etc.... Out of 140 + shows I never have seen anyone standing on a stool w/ megaphone preaching the word of god. Just disgusting... Welcome to the bible belt.... Onto the good news:

Alice Cooper
Wow just unbelievable. Seemed even more on fire than last time I saw him a couple years ago. Setlist wise nothing new but still not complaining. Thanks to one of my friends I was able to get all 3 of his setlists!!!! And even better found a pic on the floor. And on the front there was a hand doing the shocker!!! Probably the coolest pic I have ever seen. And was even able to get a couple of $100 bills w/ picture on it that he gives out during "Billion Dollar Babies". Unfortunately I just missed out on what could have been the greatest momento ever, during "School's Out" when he throws his cane in the crowd I had my hand on it and was fighting a brocore/frat boy for it. Got tired of fighting after a few minutes straight and just let it go. Oh well... life will go on. The Alice setlist for anyone who might not have known yet:

School's Out
Department Of Youth
I'm Eighteen
Wicked Young Man
Ballad Of Dwight Fry
Go To Hell
Guilty
Cold Ethyl
Poison
From The Inside
Nurse Rozetta
Be My Lover
Only Women Bleed
I Never Cry
Vengeance Is Mine
Dirty Diamonds
Billion Dollar Babies
Killer
I Love The Dead
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Under My Wheels

Rob Zombie
Now onto the 5th time seeing Zombie. Still amazed they actually came through Springfield of all places while passing up several other markets. I am beggining to notice the amount of d bags that seem to encompass a Zombie crowd. Only lasted up front 5-6 songs, almost got into a fight so had to go and get some air. I want to thank Casper, WY for being the place where the idea for Zombie to close w/ "School's Out". Sorry that you aren't the only place where he closed w/ that but damn greatful that he did it for us. Even more amazing during the extended John 5 solo during "Thunderkiss" I see a bright flashlight and I'll be damned Rob Zombie is walking around the f'n arena!!!! Got to slap hands w/ him and he walked right by me. He did full lap around the arena. Very very cool that he did that. And oh my god the amount of bras onstage... That damn line of bras was amazing, literally stretching from the microphone from the left to the right. Looked like a damn Poison concert from '87. Glad I still got "Scum Of The Earth" jealous Cannada got "Supercharger Heaven". Also was hopefully of American Witch but still not complaining at all. Here is the Zombie set, not much different from his others but slightly different.

Blood In The Sawdust / Call Of The Zombie
What Lurks On Channel X?
Superbeast
Scum Of The Earth
Living Dead Girl
Let It All Bleed Out
More Human Than Human
Mars Needs Women
House Of 1,000 Corpses
Drum Solo
Demonoid Phenomenon
Never Gonna Stop
What?
John 5 jamming... Did The Simpsons theme song (We were in Springfield.... Get it??? HAHA)
Thunder Kiss '65 / Rob Zombie hangin out in the crowd
--------
Warewolf Women Of The SS
Dragula
--------
School's Out

Thanks for reading. Off to sleep for about 5 hours until I have to wake up and fight the internet crowd for tickets for Tool.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:58 PM
sheds on white

wow School's Out again by Rob and company. Nice.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Avid Taco Bell Fan

Nice!

Sounds like a solid show again. Rob did the flashlight thing here in Casper as well during the John 5 solo, I didn't want to give all of the shows little perks away. I'm glad they decided to keep Schools Out in the set. I was hoping they would start bringing Alice back out for the encore, but very cool regardless.

Have fun at TOOL, my fingers are crossed for you and everyone else who goes in hopes that they change up their damn setlist this year!

7/5/2019 - Iron Buffalo
Old 05-09-2010, 10:13 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Juice View Post
Sounds like a solid show again. Rob did the flashlight thing here in Casper as well during the John 5 solo, I didn't want to give all of the shows little perks away. I'm glad they decided to keep Schools Out in the set. I was hoping they would start bringing Alice back out for the encore, but very cool regardless.

Have fun at TOOL, my fingers are crossed for you and everyone else who goes in hopes that they change up their damn setlist this year!

It was pretty nice b/c some of the people that went w/ me decided to go to Wichita tonight and see them again and I was told that he did not go out and do School's Out for the encore so I would say Casper & Springfield are the 2 lucky ones right now. Who the hell would have predicted those 2 right? LOL Yep fingers crossed on that Tool set. I've only seen them once and that was like 3 years ago so in the event that it's not much different I can't be that bummed. Tryin to keep open mind....
Old 05-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Banned Asshole

Your tellin' me. haha
Old 05-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Kneeling Whaler

I hope Cooper does another full tour soon. Or that Korn get sent into the stone age and they bring Cooper onto Mayhem fest..
Old 05-10-2010, 04:18 PM
You took my heart & left it blown to smithereens, I gave my body as a slave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackmoreOfBowling View Post
I hope Cooper does another full tour soon. Or that Korn get sent into the stone age and they bring Cooper onto Mayhem fest..
I'd love that to happen. But he wouldn't really fit the bill

Tags
alice cooper, rob zombie