Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- September 18th, 2014
Puya -- Washington, D.C. -- September 17th, 2014
Samhain -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 19th, 2014

  #1  
Old 04-28-2010, 11:10 AM
jotun2graveland's Avatar
jotun2graveland jotun2graveland is offline
Behold the vastness and sorrow
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 43
Rose Funoral on Metalsucks again

http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/04/28...comment-456591
My apologies if someone already mentioned this in another thread, but there are now pictures of Uno cards being held up as Rose Funoral played at NEMHF.
__________________
2/27: ATP Tokyo
3/12: Iron Maiden
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2010, 11:12 AM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
you beat me by one minute hahaha
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Crionics's Avatar
Crionics Crionics is offline
Face The Slayer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 1,808
Aww I thought it was gonna show like 10 people with uno cards, still cool tho

__________________
08/17- GWAR-B-Q 2013
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
jotun2graveland's Avatar
jotun2graveland jotun2graveland is offline
Behold the vastness and sorrow
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crionics View Post
Aww I thought it was gonna show like 10 people with uno cards, still cool tho

I was hoping for that too, when I saw the article on metalsucks, but let's be honest...listening to them for any given quantity of time, well, is just too much, especially when there was probably a legitimate band playing at the same time.
__________________
2/27: ATP Tokyo
3/12: Iron Maiden
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Crionics's Avatar
Crionics Crionics is offline
Face The Slayer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotun2graveland View Post
I was hoping for that too, when I saw the article on metalsucks, but let's be honest...listening to them for any given quantity of time, well, is just too much, especially when there was probably a legitimate band playing at the same time.
I still havn't found one deathcore band that I can tolerate, and I've heard a lot, I mean no offence to anyone who likes a certain deathcore band, but I just don't like any of em.
__________________
08/17- GWAR-B-Q 2013
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-28-2010, 11:42 AM
undergroundrage undergroundrage is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lakeland
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crionics View Post
I still havn't found one deathcore band that I can tolerate, and I've heard a lot, I mean no offence to anyone who likes a certain deathcore band, but I just don't like any of em.
I just hate how it's all a build up for another generic break down. I used to like it, then it just happened over....and over....and over....and over....and over...and over...you get the idea. The same song has been done too many times.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008