Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 04-10-2010, 04:56 PM
N00B

Musical truths only in my thread Or at least some non-musical truths, like the fact that xstructualdefect has an extreme structural defect in his brain.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Musical truths only in my thread Or at least some non-musical truths, like the fact that xstructualdefect has an extreme structural defect in his brain.
lol i love how i posted something that i knew a lot of metalheads would hate and give me shit for and i was right. whenever i post something i know most metalheads would disagree with they get frustrated and/or they think i'm fucking retarted. hilarious.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 04-10-2010, 05:24 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post

and i really did think jersey shore was a good. sure they're tools but i'm sure they have much more fun than anyone on this board. plus it's funny to watch how retarted they are sometimes.
Fun is subjective. I have a lot of fun reading comic books and listening to metal, am I having less fun than if I was getting loaded, spiking my hair, and fist-pumping? No, because that would not be fun for me at all.

Quote:
lol i love how i posted something that i knew a lot of metalheads would hate and give me shit for and i was right. whenever i post something i know most metalheads would disagree with they get frustrated and/or they think i'm fucking retarted. hilarious.
I'm a little curious as to why you're on a metal forum full of metal nerds if this is your attitude. You're right, we're a bunch of fucking losers if it helps you sleep at night, but you're also taking time out of your day to log onto the Internet and (ostensibly) talk about metal with strangers, so nice try, but I'm not buying it.

Also, it's "retarded" not "retarted." If one were to retart something it would be practically inedible.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:25 PM
N00B

I ain't no metalhead

Old 04-10-2010, 05:27 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post

Also, it's "retarded" not "retarted." If one were to retart something it would be practically inedible.
He couldn't even spell his own username correctly, asking him to correctly spell his most accurate qualifier would be asking too much.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
He couldn't even spell his own username correctly, asking him to correctly spell his most accurate qualifier would be asking too much.
Didn't even notice that, nice catch.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
funny how i posted that on purpose just to see peoples' responses. dancing with girls is fun. maybe most people on this board have never danced with a girl before, i don't know, but it's fun.
You're no less of a metalhead if you dance with a girl. Anyone who thinks that here is probably just too immature to get it at all. I'm a bit older than most of the people who frequent here and I can tell you that women love when you dance with them. They get a sexual arrousal out of it. Also, it shows that you're willing to have fun and let loose which is what the vast majority of women like to see a guy do. It also shows you're not afraid to get close to a woman. Because if you're up next to a girl and you're both bumping and grinding away it let's her know that you have no problem getting intimate at all.

If you ever wanna get with a girl dancing with her is one of the best ways. No stupid pick up lines or buying her a bunch of drinks, though that doesn't hurt at all, but dancing with her is the best bet. Even if you're an out of shape rythmless white boy like me it's ok. The girl will more often that not at least appreciate the effort you put in and will think it's sweet that you at least tried and didn't care if you looked stupid or not.

So as unmetal as it is, it's OK, I for one don't think any less of you for doing it. The reward speaks for itself if it all goes right.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:38 PM
welp

Quote:
Didn't notice that either. Shit, even Indestructible spelled his user name right.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:39 PM
N00B

This thread needs to be taken to the gallows pole
Old 04-10-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
This thread needs to be taken to the gallows pole
The sands of time for it are running loooooooooooooooooooooooow.