Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 04-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
I'm sorry about all that man. I hope you get a show just as killer as this one was a bummer in the future.
Thanks a lot man. Although THIS show will never take place again.

I'm scared about the Opeth show on April 9th. Its the same label and that one is also a once-in-a-lifetime kind of concert, most likely will be filmed too.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
Thanks a lot man. Although THIS show will never take place again.

I'm scared about the Opeth show on April 9th. Its the same label and that one is also a once-in-a-lifetime kind of concert, most likely will be filmed too.
How about you show up really early and make sure you're on the list?

Speaking of those two once in a lifetime shows, I don't have a shot of going to either of them...
Old 04-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
How about you show up really early and make sure you're on the list?

Speaking of those two once in a lifetime shows, I don't have a shot of going to either of them...
Well .. they keep the list at the box office's will call, which opens only an hour or two hours before the show. At the Wiltern, the venue for the Opeth show, it sucks even worse. The will call is INSIDE the doors so I have to get inside, pick up my ticket and IF I GET THAT, then run to get my spot on the rail.

I have fucking no idea why they can't just mail out the tickets. The guest list is only 25-30 people long anyway.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Bobb O)))

Shit that's fucking awful andrew. Maybe we should make an e-get well card for turtle?
10/4-Melvins
Old 04-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
Shit that's fucking awful andrew. Maybe we should make an e-get well card for turtle?
Yeah! Well the funny thing is, today he was all cheerful. He was like 'hey 10 staples! thats fucking brutal man! thats metal!'
Old 04-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Bobb O)))

Quote:
Yeah! Well the funny thing is, today he was all cheerful. He was like 'hey 10 staples! thats fucking brutal man! thats metal!'
Literally! hahahaha

oh how i love bad jokes. but thats good that he is feeling well enough to be cheerful. i got a concussion the first time seeing megadeth by getting dropped on my head and neck. it was during hangar 18 and great hahaha
10/4-Melvins
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 AM
sheds on white

Quote:
Basically I waited 8 hours in line, got fucked over by the record label who were supposed to have me on the guest list but my name wasn't on it, didn't have a ticket until after Exodus finished playing, and the friends who I let cut in line with me were already in two hours before that. I never found them. They had the time of their lives on the rail. Then I lost my wallet during Testament. And then after the show I found out that the guy who had my camera and recorder in his car (rjturtle9) cracked his head open while trying to surf his way out of the pit, and was taken to hospital.
Damn this was just an off gig for everyone. I got pushed down and wasn't getting helped up for shit. People were falling on top of me, fuckin elbows in my throat, I had to get off the floor cos I couldn't breathe even after I got back up.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
Damn this was just an off gig for everyone. I got pushed down and wasn't getting helped up for shit. People were falling on top of me, fuckin elbows in my throat, I had to get off the floor cos I couldn't breathe even after I got back up.
Yeah. I don't even fucking know what Testament played because I was in the same situation. Falling down and getting back up.

(Supposedly) I'll be at all the shows in your signature. See you there \m/ I'll be wearing the same blue vest.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:42 AM
sheds on white

Quote:
Yeah. I don't even fucking know what Testament played because I was in the same situation. Falling down and getting back up.

(Supposedly) I'll be at all the shows in your signature. See you there \m/ I'll be wearing the same blue vest.
That sucks man. I looked for you and Turtle but my cousin and I got in late, Exodus was on stage already but yeah man same thing I'ma be wearing my vest with the S.O.D. patch on the back. I'll keep my eyes open.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:08 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
hmmm i got helped up a bunch at their show in atlanta... except for the old geezers, everybody seemed like a true metalhead. I suppose that the presence of a true metalhead doesn't ALWAYS guarantee you getting helped up in the pit...I haven't been to many metal shows anyway (judas priest, mastodon 2x, btbam, megadeth) so I wouldn't know

Tags
megadeth