Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 03-24-2010, 01:07 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
They should have put out an album last year instead too but Anthrax isn't famous for great decisions
Based on what I've heard of Dan Nelson, I'd much rather have a new album with John Bush.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:12 PM
welp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Did Ray Gillian actually sing at this show? One of the rumors of this tour was he couldn't sing for whatever reason so he lip synched. Sabbath's keyboardist Geoff Nichols always played hidden, off the side of the stage where nobody could see him. The rumor was he started singing the songs at some point on the tour and Ray was just lip synching the whole time.

Just wondering what happened at this show?
That was actually the case with Glen Hughes, whom Gillen replaced on this tour.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
That was actually the case with Glen Hughes, whom Gillen replaced on this tour.
That's right. I guess I just got my singers confused. Sabbath had such an turn over in band members at this time it's sometimes hard to remember who was who.

As much as I love them I never liked the Seventh Star album and haven't listened to it in like 15 years. So i'm not surprised I forgot who was singing for them here.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 03-24-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:41 PM
sheds on white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Based on what I've heard of Dan Nelson, I'd much rather have a new album with John Bush.
I'd rather have an album with Joey on it but Bush is just as good. But first they had an album then it's shelved and now its way pushed back and all kinds of shit; Worship Music has really become Anthrax's Chinese Democracy.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
Worship Music has really become Anthrax's Chinese Democracy.
Not just yet, Anthrax will have to keep pushing Worship Music back for over a decade before it reaches Chinese Democracy levels.

Also, I don't understand why people still want Joey back? They tried that a few years ago and it FAILED miserably. They just can't get along with each other, so what's the point of hoping he comes back when we have recent proof it just isn't gonna work now?

Bush is the best option now and i'm fine with that. Hopefully Scott and Charlie can get their shit together soon. Otherwise by the time they come back they're gonna be more irrelavent than they were when WCFYA came out.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 AM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

How good did the songs sound with Ray on vocals or whoever was singing that night.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:26 PM
welp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
How good did the songs sound with Ray on vocals or whoever was singing that night.
Youtube/Google is your friend.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:43 PM
sheds on white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Not just yet, Anthrax will have to keep pushing Worship Music back for over a decade before it reaches Chinese Democracy levels.

Also, I don't understand why people still want Joey back? They tried that a few years ago and it FAILED miserably. They just can't get along with each other, so what's the point of hoping he comes back when we have recent proof it just isn't gonna work now?

Bush is the best option now and i'm fine with that. Hopefully Scott and Charlie can get their shit together soon. Otherwise by the time they come back they're gonna be more irrelavent than they were when WCFYA came out.
I thought the reunion was cool; of course if they can't get along then they can't but one can dream

But I do agree that Bush is the only way to go for Anthrax right now or they might just be done. S.O.D. reunion....?

Tags
anthrax, black sabbath, wasp