The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

Old 03-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Fair enough. My main point is that if Brent hasn't been fucking up lately, don't tell folks who don't know about this band that he's likely to fuck up in the future if you don't know it for sure (and especially if you know that he's changed his ways as of late). If I was a true fan of the band (which I am), I would want to tell a newcomer that they have a lot of potential to be awesome live, to the maximum extent that it's true in my mind. If I felt the need to bring up past shortcomings, which I would probably just skip over, at least I'd throw a caveat out there that it looks like the issue has been cleared up as of late.

I'm a firm believer (and in fact, I have some very close personal experience with this) that people can change a great deal, given the proper motivation. I also know how hard it is to sustain a positive change when people all around you are still assuming you're about to drop the ball again "like he always did", so it just gets my heckles up a bit when I read comments to that effect, even if you really didn't mean anything by it (which I assume you didn't).

Peace,
Nat

Well put Nat. No i really didn't mean anything by it all. I really shouldn't have said that. I'm actually pretty bummed I am not going to be able to catch the Mastodon/BTBAM/Baroness tour when its MA

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 03-24-2010, 03:29 PM
D.B.B.

GO SEE SKELETONWITCH!!!!!!