Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Old 10-26-2009, 02:49 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

AC/DC -- Atlanta, GA -- October 23rd, 2009

Last edited by larvtard; 06-23-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Concert Veteran

I saw them last week and I also commented in my review how surprised I was at how active Brian Johnson was. I knows years of touring keeps him in shape but for being 63 Brian is really active on stage this tour and acting like he's 30 years younger. The same for Angus who's in his latter 50's now to still bring that kind of energy is amazing.

How do you not like RNR Train? It's classic AC/DC and I thought it was a perfect opening song.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:25 PM
epidemic

i wished i could of went to this show. tried winning tix, for like a week. didnt have the $100 bucks for this. but nice setlist!!!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 02:27 PM
N00B

I was able to get great last minute seat through the fanclub. I was going to the Louisville show and it got postponed. Figured I better chance the Atlanta show since I dont think they will reschedule the 6 dates that got postponed at the end of the tour.
Read a thing with Brian Johnson that he was saying he was going to retire in the spring and Malcome added some Japan dates and a couple more big summer shows. I was hoping they would take some time off and then come out and do a farewell tour and play all kinds of crazy old songs., plus with summer 2010 being the 30th anniversery of Back in Black...would be a fitting way to go out.
At least this leg they added two more songs to the show, no real changes outside of that. Good set except the Anything Goes song....it didn't do well at radio and to me it the lamest song on the new cd which has a bunch of other good songs on it...would have been a good time to drop that and put in another song from Back in Black or For those about to rock, or anything from Powerage....
I thought Brian was in pretty good shape running around and crawling on the floor to shake peoples hands, hanging from the Bell..etc...I didn't think he was deteriorating at all..and yeah at 63 he is old. I can't believe they can do this at all. His voice got a bit horse about 6 songs into the set, but not bad. But enough to where he called out to have the crowd help sing along with his "scrathy ass"..and at the end of Highway to Hell he sings the last line of all the way down...he says Atlanta this outta be good...he then hits its pretty good, jokes about let me do that again...and after the second time Angus walks over to him and he goes to Angus what you want that again..and does the line a third time before they all end the song. Pretty cool and funny...
Overall the band seemed really tight and Angus' solo at the end of let there be rock was really good. I have seen this tour a couple times early on and that was his best one yet. He seemed really into it.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:28 PM
You took my heart & left it blown to smithereens, I gave my body as a slave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
"Yeah, I saw AC/DC, what have YOU done?"
I can't wait to say that to my enemies who love AC/DC and think they've done it all and think they're better than me.

Tags
ac/dc, the answer