Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-11-2010, 09:24 PM
gilpdawg's Avatar
gilpdawg gilpdawg is offline
Resident old fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: New Paris, OH
Posts: 264
Megadeth -- Indianapolis, IN -- March 11th, 2010

Exodus

Changed it up from the other setlist I saw on this site.

Bonded by Blood
The Last Act of Defiance
Fabulous Disaster
Piranha
A Lesson in Violence
Brain Dead
War is My Shepard
Toxic Waltz
Strike of the Beast

Testament

They added Into the Pit. I didn't expect it, but it was there. I thought I was crazy because I knew they were playing The Legacy. I turned to my buddy and said "I thought this was on the next album." I was right. They played it before Alone in the Dark. So their set is like so:

Over the Wall
The Haunting
Burnt Offerings
Raging Waters
C.O.T.L.O.D.
First Strike Is Deadly
Do or Die
Into the Pit
Alone in the Dark
Apocalyptic City

Megadave

Set The World Afire
Wake Up Dead
In My Darkest Hour
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was The Cure
Lucretia
Tornado Of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust In Peace...Polaris
Headcrusher
Trust
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars [Reprise]

I guess they just can't play a show without finishing up with Holy Wars in some form.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-12-2010, 12:21 AM
davidis138's Avatar
davidis138 davidis138 is offline
sheds on white
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: blaze it on your lawn CA
Posts: 388
Not complaining or anything about any of the setlists but I really hope Dave puts in at least one change to the set.
__________________
Yeah if I had straight hair combed to one side, wore skinny jeans and flannel I'd get all the girls too. But I'm not a pussy.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 AM
girnny777's Avatar
girnny777 girnny777 is offline
Sad Wings Of Destiny
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Trumbull, CT
Posts: 779
Holy fuck that's a good Exodus set. Take out all the crap songs from Shovel and Atrocity and replace them with more songs from Fabulous Disaster. Hell yes.
__________________
03/19 - Destruction
04/11 - Carcass
04/12 - Toxik
04/18 - Master
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
Not complaining or anything about any of the setlists but I really hope Dave puts in at least one change to the set.
probably will the time American Carnage rolls around.

Never going to happen, but...


here's hoping for Looking Down The Cross.
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-12-2010, 02:56 AM
Citatet Citatet is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
Testament

They added Into the Pit. I didn't expect it, but it was there. I thought I was crazy because I knew they were playing The Legacy. I turned to my buddy and said "I thought this was on the next album." I was right. They played it before Alone in the Dark. So their set is like so:

Over the Wall
The Haunting
Burnt Offerings
Raging Waters
C.O.T.L.O.D.
First Strike Is Deadly
Do or Die
Into the Pit
Alone in the Dark
Apocalyptic City
You´re telling me Testament didn´t play "Disciples of The Watch"?

Weak set in my opinion. Sucks there is nothing form "The Formation of Damnation"
__________________
1st Jun Wolves in The Throne Room
2nd Jun Rammstein, Volbeat, Slash
12th Jun Kiss
7th Aug: Maiden, Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2010, 06:19 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,322
Blog Entries: 1
Yeah so?

They never played more than 2-3 songs from it anyway.
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2010, 06:41 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
I guess they just can't play a show without finishing up with Holy Wars in some form.
__________________
I listened to three Babymetal tracks...sounds like Chun Li getting butt-fucked by Andrew W.K. That's not something I ever wanted to hear.
-El Gordo
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:20 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Fabolous Disaster gettin love from the locals finally, I like to see "Brain Dead" there too Bummer to be missing this show for sure.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-12-2010, 10:28 AM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
probably will the time American Carnage rolls around.

Never going to happen, but...


here's hoping for Looking Down The Cross.
__________________
Mastodong/Gojira/KVELERTAK 5/1
Meshuggah 6/6
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-12-2010, 10:51 AM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
The time has come for all to see the men behind the curtain cast into disease
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citatet View Post
You´re telling me Testament didn´t play "Disciples of The Watch"?

Weak set in my opinion. Sucks there is nothing form "The Formation of Damnation"
Well the point was just to play The Legacy from start to finish, so to see anything otherwise shouldn't be expected.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
exodus, megadeth, testament

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008