16. Peace Sells

17. Holy Wars

Set Time: 9:30-10:55

Megadeth Lineup:
Guitar/Vocals: Dave Mustaine
Guitar: Chris Broderick
Bass: James Lomenzo
Drums: Shawn Drover

This was my second show on the Endgame tour and I was really looking forward to hearing more songs from Endgame played. Pop's is a fairly small place and I knew it would be packed. I got to the venue again about an hour and a half before doors but the line was much longer. Fortunately I was able to get in line with a guy that I have hung out with at several shows recently. Unfortunately, we had to stand in line for 90 minutes in 35 degree weather. But, it was all worth it because I was able to get the rail again. This time I was dead center directly in front of Dave.

It was great to hear them open with Dialectic Chaos/This Day We Fight. The crowd went nuts and the crush got very intense. It was definitely a smaller crowd than the show in Peoria, but the crush was far worse. It was probably in my top 5 as far as the crush was concerned. It was seriously hard to breath at times. But it was another great Megadeth show from the front row so I can't complain! It was also cool to hear 44 Minutes. It sounded great live and brought the total of songs played from Endgame to five. I would like to hear the title track live sometime, but I doubt that they will play it anytime soon. Set The World Afire, Washington Is Next and Rattlehead were the songs that they dropped from the set list that they played in Peoria. I would rather have them drop A Tout Le Monde and She-Wolf, but it was still a great set. Also, I am not sure why people complain about Wake Up Dead. That song is so good live that I would be disappointed if it was not in the set.

Overall, the band was extremely tight at both of the shows and the new songs sounded great.

Last edited by es156; 03-01-2010 at 05:51 AM.

Tags
megadeth