Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Lamb of God -- Memphis, TN -- May 4th, 2016
Chris Cornell -- London, England -- May 3rd, 2016
Def Leppard -- Pensacola, FL -- May 2nd, 2016
The Contortionist -- Detroit, MI -- May 1st, 2016
Steel Panther -- Raleigh, NC -- April 28th, 2016

  #71  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,595
Axl from metalsucks.net said someone e-mailed them about it yesterday and unfortunately he thinks they need a more reputable source than some message boards or they can't run it.
__________________
12-13: The Devin Townsend Project
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:28 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
"I'm the biggest whiny baby on this site" - Metalsetlists.com user AnthG
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,380
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
Axl from metalsucks.net said someone e-mailed them about it yesterday and unfortunately he thinks they need a more reputable source than some message boards or they can't run it.
I e-mailed him.

And since when did metalsucks give a fuck about reputable sources :I
__________________
04/06 - Abbath
04/16 - Absu
04/21 - Malevolent Creation
04/26 - Kvelertak
05/04 - MOTM 2016
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I e-mailed him.

And since when did metalsucks give a fuck about reputable sources :I
He said that they've run stories like this before and had bands threaten to sue them.
__________________
12-13: The Devin Townsend Project
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:37 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
"I'm the biggest whiny baby on this site" - Metalsetlists.com user AnthG
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,380
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
He said that they've run stories like this before and had bands threaten to sue them.
Well, when Rose Funeral actually gets sued, then maybe he'll run the story.

As for now: keep spreading the word.
__________________
04/06 - Abbath
04/16 - Absu
04/21 - Malevolent Creation
04/26 - Kvelertak
05/04 - MOTM 2016
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Well, when Rose Funeral actually gets sued, then maybe he'll run the story.

As for now: keep spreading the word.
Stephen said he looked into the suing them thing, and we don't have much of a case. No cops were called, no police report, etc.
__________________
12-13: The Devin Townsend Project
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:45 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
"I'm the biggest whiny baby on this site" - Metalsetlists.com user AnthG
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,380
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
Stephen said he looked into the suing them thing, and we don't have much of a case. No cops were called, no police report, etc.
Then we'll give them a ton of negative word of mouth.

And tell everyone to play Uno.
__________________
04/06 - Abbath
04/16 - Absu
04/21 - Malevolent Creation
04/26 - Kvelertak
05/04 - MOTM 2016
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Then we'll give them a ton of negative word of mouth.

And tell everyone to play Uno.
Exactly. Some guy had a big argument with them and their fans on their blog page on myspace (they deleted anything negative towards them, of course), people might give donations to make Rose Funeral Uno shirts/hoodies, we've already got like 63 members on The Uno Champions group on Facebook. The original video from Tulsa is now filled with rose funeral hate comments. This is hilarious.
__________________
12-13: The Devin Townsend Project
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:56 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
"I'm the biggest whiny baby on this site" - Metalsetlists.com user AnthG
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,380
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
Exactly. Some guy had a big argument with them and their fans on their blog page on myspace (they deleted anything negative towards them, of course), people might give donations to make Rose Funeral Uno shirts/hoodies, we've already got like 63 members on The Uno Champions group on Facebook. The original video from Tulsa is now filled with rose funeral hate comments. This is hilarious.
linkplz to the metalinjection thread.
__________________
04/06 - Abbath
04/16 - Absu
04/21 - Malevolent Creation
04/26 - Kvelertak
05/04 - MOTM 2016
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
linkplz to the metalinjection thread.
EDIT: Shit, wrong URL.

http://www.metalinjection.net/forum/...ed=1#post23337
__________________
12-13: The Devin Townsend Project

Last edited by Fires Of Sedition; 02-19-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 02-19-2010, 11:02 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 5,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
Exactly. Some guy had a big argument with them and their fans on their blog page on myspace (they deleted anything negative towards them, of course), people might give donations to make Rose Funeral Uno shirts/hoodies, we've already got like 63 members on The Uno Champions group on Facebook. The original video from Tulsa is now filled with rose funeral hate comments. This is hilarious.
Very quickly you should have member #64 on Facebook for that group!!!!
__________________
5/27 - Foreigner
6/19 - American Head Charge
7/23 - Kiss
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nile

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008