Nine Inch Nails -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 24th, 2014
Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 02-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
That's because the retard landed on Nate's pedal board and fucked it all up, I'd be pissed too. They didn't care about people stage diving or crowd surfing just as long as it didn't interfere with their equipment, which is completely reasonable. Both times people got kicked/punched were because they caused problems for the band while trying to perform.
Yeah. Fuck those stage divers. Seriously. What's the fucking point of it when you are ruining the band's performance?? I for one was happy that the guitarist punched that idiot in the face.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
Yeah. Fuck those stage divers. Seriously. What's the fucking point of it when you are ruining the band's performance?? I for one was happy that the guitarist punched that idiot in the face.
I didn't have any problem with it except when that douche landed on Nate's rig and got a deserved boot to the head and another time when a crowdsurfer got sandwiched between me and the bassists monitor which is when he pushed me off to make room for the guy to get out (I was the tall dude with the red shirt in front of the bassist).
Old 02-12-2010, 11:27 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
I didn't have any problem with it except when that douche landed on Nate's rig and got a deserved boot to the head and another time when a crowdsurfer got sandwiched between me and the bassists monitor which is when he pushed me off to make room for the guy to get out (I was the tall dude with the red shirt in front of the bassist).
Still, punching and kicking fans for fucking up 3 seconds of your sound is never acceptable. plus the thing he did to my friend was just uncalled for. fuck them, they can go to hell.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
I didn't ruin Skeletonwitch's performance. i made it better
Old 02-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I didn't ruin Skeletonwitch's performance. i made it better
Yea I know dude because you didn't land on their fuckin monitor or pedal board!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Face The Slayer

Great set!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Bobb O)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post

Doomriders can go to hell for all i care. their music was ok at best, but the band members can die in Iraq.
Excuse me, but who the fuck are you?

What are you fucking five? Maybe when you are 18 you can join the service and go die in Iraq like all the other people you don't like. You fucking twat.

Waaaaaaahhh he hit someone, so fucking what? They deserved it. This is the band's livelihood, and especially for a lesser known group like Doomriders, they're flying by the seat of their pants every day.

Let's say, some guy just opened a business and a kid who was in his shop that he has never seen before decides it's a good idea to jump behind the counter and start breaking all of the equipment that he relies on to put food on the table and that he payed for out of his own pocket? Would he deserve to "die in Iraq" if he punched him in the face and threw him out of the store?

God damn this world I share with ignoramuses like you.
10/4-Melvins

Last edited by bt11763; 02-12-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
Excuse me, but who the fuck are you?

What are you fucking five? Maybe when you are 18 you can join the service and go die in Iraq like all the other people you don't like. You fucking twat.

Waaaaaaahhh he hit someone, so fucking what? They deserved it. This is the band's livelihood, and especially for a lesser known group like Doomriders, they're flying by the seat of their pants every day.

Let's say, some guy just opened a business and a kid who was in his shop that he has never seen before decides it's a good idea to jump behind the counter and start breaking all of the equipment that he relies on to put food on the table and that he payed for out of his own pocket? Would he deserve to "die in Iraq" if he punched him in the face and threw him out of the store?

Thanks for being articulate enough to say what I wanted to.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Sounds fucking awesome.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:52 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post

I think there is a difference between someone destroying a business, and a guy that was crowd surfing. If they don't like it, they should just not play heavy music. Stuff like that happens at metal shows. Playing a stage with no barricade has potential for stuff like that happening. maybe pushing the guy off the pedal board and back into the pit is ok, but punching and kicking them is never acceptable. And besides, the second guy, the one that got kicked, didn't land on any pedals from what i remember. The guitar player just flat out kicked him. And the other thing he did was 100% uncalled for. These guys were very unprofessional in their performance and they can go to hell! I stand by my initial opinions.

Tags
doomriders, skeletonwitch