Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014

  #1  
Old 02-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Bloodcurse's Avatar
Bloodcurse Bloodcurse is offline
Metal DJ
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
Posts: 1,430
Dream Blue Öyster Cult

Cities on Flame With Rock N Roll
Burnin' For You
Veteran of the Psychic War
This Ain't the Summer of Love
Astronomy
E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)
See You in Black
Joan Crawford
Career of Evil
Take Me Away
Harvest Moon
Shooting Shark
Godzilla
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
__________________
Ave Azarate! 218
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-11-2010, 11:19 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
My friend you gotta get Tyranny and Mutation asap.


Hot Rails to Hell
Veterans of the Psychic War
This Ain't the Summer of Love
Flaming Telepaths
Dominance and Submission
Shooting Shark
OD'd on Life Itself
Baby Ice Dog
Godzilla
Harvester of Eyes
Teen Archer
Astronomy
7 Screaming Dizbusters
Mistress of the Salmon Salt
Cities on Flame with Rock n Roll
------------------
Burnin For You
Don't Fear the Reaper
Take Me Away
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-11-2010, 12:51 PM
ImmortalEmperor ImmortalEmperor is offline
Semper Fidelis
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodcurse View Post
Cities on Flame With Rock N Roll
Burnin' For You
Veteran of the Psychic War
This Ain't the Summer of Love
Astronomy
E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)
See You in Black
Joan Crawford
Career of Evil
Take Me Away
Harvest Moon
Shooting Shark
Godzilla
(Don't Fear) The Reaper

I saw BOC in Tacoma, WA in January 2008 with a setlist you might enjoy:


This Ain't the Summer of Love
OD'd on Life Itself
Burnin' for You
Harvest Moon
ETI
Joan Crawford
Cities on Flame
Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Godzilla
(Don't Fear) the Reaper
--------------------------
Workshop of the Telescopes
Dominance & Submission


My friend and I were really happy about getting both Joan Crawford and Veteran of the Psychic Wars since Fire of Unknown Origin was the first BOC album we ever bought and I loved getting a chance to hear Workshop of the Telescopes.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
My friend you gotta get Tyranny and Mutation asap.


Hot Rails to Hell
Veterans of the Psychic War
This Ain't the Summer of Love
Flaming Telepaths
Dominance and Submission
Shooting Shark
OD'd on Life Itself
Baby Ice Dog
Godzilla
Harvester of Eyes
Teen Archer
Astronomy
7 Screaming Dizbusters
Mistress of the Salmon Salt
Cities on Flame with Rock n Roll
------------------
Burnin For You
Don't Fear the Reaper
Take Me Away
I like the list but The Red & The Black should be there as well
__________________
Blue Oyster Cult & Deep Purple 8-6-14
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-05-2010, 11:16 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden View Post
I like the list but The Red & The Black should be there as well
Certainly
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:54 AM
devilball devilball is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 97
Pretty much the fans show dtailed below. This show actually happened. A bunch of guys on the J & A message board stumped up the cash and hired the venue. This is what the band came up with...

16 November 2008
Maxwells
Hoboken
New Jersey
01 Summer of Love
02 OD'd On Life Itself
03 Teen Archer
04 Harvester Of Eyes
05 Shooting Shark
06 Me262
07 Joan Crawford
08 Perfect Water
09 Astronomy
10 Buck's Boogie
11 Career of Evil
12 Before The Kiss
13 Unknown Tongue
14 Harvest Moon
15 The Vigil
16 The Red & The Black
17 Golden Age of Leather
18 Veteran of Psychic Wars
19 Beautiful As A Foot
20 I Love The Night
21 Stairway to the Stars
22 Last Days Of May
23 Black Blade
24 Dominance & Submission
25 In Thee (acoustic)
26 Reaper (semi-acoustic)
27 Arthur Comics
28 Hot Rails To Hell

No Godzilla, no Burning For You, no Cities (actually not quite true, they got the first three bars) & an alternative Reaper.

As for my dream set list, all I could add to that lot is maybe Subhuman, Flaming Telepaths, Magma Of Illusion, Fireworks, Hungry Boys, White Flags, Pocket and Stone Of Love. Chop and change as you like.....

Last edited by devilball; 04-19-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: add
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008