This Is Now
A Call For Blood
Destroy Everything
Under The Knife
Driven By Suffering
Last Breath
Proven
I Will Be Heard

A very good performance by the band I think Jamey is one of the better frontmen in metal right now he has a great ability to command the stage and the crowd that very few have. The crowd was very good singing along with everything, moshing, jumping up and all the other stuff that goes with a metal show. The two new songs sounded great and were well recieved does anyone know why they aren't doing anymore songs off the new one? Become The Fuse would be excellent and Every Lasting Scar has a great live sing along feel to it. That's really my only complaint is the lack of new stuff. The crowd was awesome for them and Jasta always seems to be having the time of his life on stage which always makes Hatebreed and fun show and a band you really should see live if you haven't yet. Jamey said something about on the 26th they're doing a special show in Syracuse, NY and invited everyone to come and check it out he said the set was gonna be something different than what they've been doing this tour. I'm hoping they're gonna play more new stuff that night.

I'm not a fan of death metal at all but the hometown boys Cannibal Corpse did a good job despite everyone in the band being completly lifeless on stage but the singer is very fast at headbanging and twirling his head one of the best i've ever seen at that. How the guy doesn't have neck or spinal problems i'll never know. This was my first time seeing them live and I don't really see what the big deal is with them but like I said i'm not a death metal fan at all. I don't know if they're like this at every show but they didn't seem at all excited about playing or being back in their hometown at all. The crowd reacted very well to them and the moshing was very intense i'm sure there's a few people today nursing some injuries from that. It's actually one of the better pits i've seen. I'm not familiar with their stuff but I think they opened with Evisceration Plague i'm just going by the other reviews of this tour i've seen on that one. The other songs they did I only know because the singer announced them were Fucked With A Knife, I Cum Blood, Hammer Smashed Face and Stripped, Raped and Stangled. There were probably 3 or 4 other songs but I couldn't tell you what they were.

I've never heard anything from the other three bands so I wasn't sure what to expect. Hate Eternal opened the show and nobody cared at all. Sure they played fast and heavy but at least to me the songs had no groove to them it just sounded like a bunch of noise to me and judging by the crowd reaction they felt the same. Born of Osiris and Unearth i liked and both bands got the crowd going and BOO got the first pit of the night going and got everyone headbanging. Unearth had a lot of fans there singing along and did a good job getting to crowd going as well. I'm gonna have to check out some of there stuff today.

I don't know if I should give props to all the bands road crews or the venue but this whole show sounded excellent. I've been to this venue several times and they always seem to have some sound issues of some kind but not tonight maybe someone can tell me if the tour has sounded this good everywhere or did the venue I was at upgrade their sound system.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 12-15-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Bobb O)))

i hope you don't write papers like that. periods, my good man, periods.

also, cannibal corpse is always like, and it's awesome. they don't fuck around, you can feel the brutality coming from them just by their stage presence alone.

i like theatrics, but it would never work with CC.
10/4-Melvins
Old 12-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post

also, cannibal corpse is always like, and it's awesome. they don't fuck around, you can feel the brutality coming from them just by their stage presence alone.

i like theatrics, but it would never work with CC.
I don't write papers since i'm 31 and I haven't been in school in quite awhile and my job doesn't require much writing at all. I was never a creative writting major to begin with anyways Do you mean there were too many periods or not enough? If you can educate me on the art of when and when not to use periods that would be a great help and make my quailty of life so much better.

Ok enough with the jokes now. That's cool that CC does that and it's true you can feel that but I thought maybe since they were back where they got their start they might have been a little excited but you're right after seeing them it doesn't seem to fit the image.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 12-15-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Bobb O)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I don't write papers since i'm 31 and I haven't been in school in quite awhile and my job doesn't require much writing at all.
it shows.
10/4-Melvins
Old 12-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Concert Veteran

Personally punctuation isn't a big deal to me when someone writes a review here. Sometimes you get lost in your thoughts about the show you just keep typing as the words come to you and at least for me i'm not really paying attention to weather my periods are in the right place or even there at all.

They're fuckin periods who cares? The show is what matters most.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:12 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
The review was written fine. Periods,Commas names capitalized question marks all in the right place.

The show was good. Hatebreed was the only one that mattered to me. The rest of the bands I didnt care about. Unearth was ok.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Bobb O)))

10/4-Melvins
Old 12-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Red Light In My Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
The review was written fine. Periods,Commas names capitalized question marks all in the right place..
No. Not at all.

It wasn't terrible, but it was not written "fine". It's stupid to argue about, though, so I'm sure we can move on.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:20 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuKun View Post
No. Not at all.

It wasn't terrible, but it was not written "fine". It's stupid to argue about, though, so I'm sure we can move on.
Yeah it is stupid to agrue about it. But like I said before when I type a review here I just type as the words come to mind and don't really pay much attention to weather i'm putting my punctuations in the right or wrong spots. I didn't realise it was such a sensitive issue for some people here.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Bobb O)))

Quote:

10/4-Melvins

Tags
hatebreed